Yokohama Advan Neova AD07

The Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 122,016 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama Advan Neova AD07
225/45 R17 91W   G B 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama Advan Neova AD07. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 Review

Given 77% while driving a Lotus Elise (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 40,000 average miles
I had an Elise for over 10 years running RE 040 LTS and then RE 040's (The LTS versions were much better) and then replaced my 2001 Elise with a 59 Elise on AD07's. Dry grip is pretty amazing and when it does eventually let go it doesn't bite like the RE040's used to.
So far wet grip has not caused me any concerns yet so fingers crossed.
8 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2012

Latest Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Advan Neova AD07.

Given 94% while driving a Nissan Silvia (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 14,000 spirited miles
awesome tyre not cheap but fookin awesome
0 - tyre reviewed on October 16, 2012
Given 66% while driving a Toyota supra turbo (265/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Not a great tyre given the price, decent grip but nothing that really says buy me again.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2012
So far wet grip has not caused me any concerns yet so fingers crossed.
8 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2012
Given 93% while driving a Lotus Elise (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
replaced a full set of bridgestones with more oe spec bridgestones only to find the original compound has changed for my car. the new spec are as far as i'm concerned undriveable so bit the bullet and changed to a full set of yoko ad07's. what a transformation! the level of feedback is so much better with the car being far less twitchy as speeds rise. i thought that was just the way the car behaved but these tyres prove its not the case. dry road grip is as at least as good as before but not had that much dry roads since fitting so a bit limited in that knowledge. i was warned against very poor performance in the wet though but i feel this is actually better than the potenza's.
i have also been warned not to subject the tyres to extreme cold temperatures (-12 or more)which will cause permanent damage. if i drove my lotus in those conditions i would need my head tested anyway so this causes no problem.
price wise they were a tad more expensive than the oe spec potenzas but as that spec has changed now, it is no longer an alternative as far as i'm concerned.
really happy with this tyre and would recommend
2 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2010
Given 79% while driving a Lotus Elise (175/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 16 spirited miles
Got these yokos with the car and though they do rumble they stick to the road like something to a blanket.
I use my car to go to work and fun little trips and though the suspention is hard the feed back from these front tyres and the bigger rear tyres are great, they will let you know when they want to let go and once gone are very easy to guide!! I have now ordered a new set of fronts as the old set though still legal have lost it as I fear the winter cold has trashed the surface of them, they are rated for min -10 so I have been told and we have had a lot colder this winter. but these tyres ROCK.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2010