Yokohama Advan ST

The Yokohama Advan ST is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 48% over 11,020 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama Advan ST
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama Advan ST
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama Advan ST. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama Advan ST Review

Given 49% while driving a Volkswagen Tiguan (255/45 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
They are the worst tyres I've ever had in my life. Not only it's expensive (maybe because it's 255/45/18) costing $350 per tyre here in Australia. They are terribly noisy! Four tyres were badly distorted for some reason and the local tyre shop couldn't even explain why.
It was so bad I just had to replace them with other brands after a few months

Don't waste your money on this piece of crap.
3 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2016

Latest Yokohama Advan ST Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama Advan ST tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Advan ST.

It was so bad I just had to replace them with other brands after a few months

Don't waste your money on this piece of crap.
3 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2016
Given 31% while driving a Lexus RX 450h (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20 spirited miles
My used 450H came with Yokahamas which I presume were fitted from new. I have replaced them twice in 3 years and less than 20k. They are an expensive option. Very skitish if you apply power on a wet road. Two of the 4 developed bulges inside 6,000 miles. All in all not good ! I am replacing all 4 with Michelins and hope for an improvement.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2014