Yokohama Geolandar G91AV

The Yokohama Geolandar G91AV is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 80,097 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama Geolandar G91AV
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama Geolandar G91AV
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama Geolandar G91AV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama Geolandar G91AV Review

Given 60% while driving a Toyota RAV4 (225/45 R17 H) on mostly motorways for 60,000 average miles
Have had tyres on from mew - now done 60k miles in 4 years. 2 tyres need replacing - so tyres are hard wearing however lack grip in wet when going round bends.
30 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2014

Latest Yokohama Geolandar G91AV Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama Geolandar G91AV tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Geolandar G91AV.

Toyota (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
I bought a 2016 Toyota Rav-4 with Yokahama Geolander G91AV BLUEARTH BW at 12400 miles Toyota tells me this tire has no warranty,so after a lousy 12400 miles I'm looking at 941.91 to 782.07 replacement.Toyota tells me the tires being knocked out of alignment caused the wear.I have driven several cars in this area, and never had trouble with tires, a few nails.In the past as long as I rotated my tires regularly This never happened before.Say what you may 12400 miles is pretty lousy
0 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2019
Given 95% while driving a Mazda cx5 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Excellent tire for Las Vegas NV. My tire store recommends both Yokohama and Pirelli . Remember it’s a temperature range here from 115 F. To 35 in winter. I had Michelin on my last car/ Rav 4 Toyota. They howl in the heat, when accelerating. Just an FYI for us desert dwellers! John Beven.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2019
Toyota RAV4 (225/65 R17) on mostly town for 40 easy going miles
Had these on 2013 Toyota Rav 4 since new 60,000 klm just hit wear marks been good tyres no problems
7 - tyre reviewed on July 9, 2016
Subaru (225/60 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
These came with the Forester 2.0i-L. Dry grip is not great, spin when moving off and wheels lock easily. Wet grip is worse, gradual bend on motorway,you can feel the lateral slide. Drainage during heavy rain is slow. After 10k km, wear was insignificant. Will trade these out for better tyres.
6 - tyre reviewed on May 24, 2016