Yokohama Parada Spec 2

The Yokohama Parada Spec 2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 117 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 1,453,372 miles driven.

2013 Auto Bild Performance Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 8 tyres

• Positive - Short dry braking distances, excellent rolling resistance
  • Negative - Severely bad aquaplaning results, dangerously long braking distances in the wet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama Parada Spec 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama Parada Spec 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama Parada Spec 2 Review

Given 71% while driving a Renault Clio 172 (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Great value for money,very good in dry,rather medium in wet,needs a lot of pressure due to soft side wall.
They need some heat to work properly and probably not the best tyre for winter or rain.
48 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2015

Latest Yokohama Parada Spec 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Parada Spec 2.

Given 81% while driving a Audi A3 s3 2.0 tfsi (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Ever since I first discovered these tyres many moons ago, I have stuck with them!
I have had them fitted to a 1997 VW Polo 16v, a 1992 Honda EG Civic Esi, a 2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR and finally on my current car a 2007 Audi S3 2.0tfsi. The grip these tyres offer is insane, the just keep egging you on to push harder and harder and I have never had them fail me.
This set however, started to feather quite badly with about 6500 miles on them and although they have plenty of life left in them, they make the car sound like it needs four new wheel bearings!
I never really push my car in the wet so have never found the limit of the wet handling/braking capability of this tyre.
I am not sure if the feathering on the inner shoulder is an alignment issue with the car or a dodgy batch of tyres but this is about my 8th set of these and these are the first ones to do it.
Absolutely incredible tyre and highly recommended, even with the issue with this set I would happily buy again and again!!
0 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2018
Given 80% while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Great tyres. Quite soft compound so do not last long but on my Mondeo ST they love the fwd torque.

Great confident tyres, shame they don't make them for the EU anymore.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2017
(225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
I have put these on my BMW E30, normaly this cars known their drifting tendency but this tires sticks them to the road
16 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2016
Given 84% while driving a Mazda MX5 (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Fitted these to my Mazda MX5 and they made it handle like it should. Good wet grip, amazing dry grip but the limit is very much on/off traction.
8 - tyre reviewed on December 13, 2015