Yokohama W Drive V903

The Yokohama W Drive V903 is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 522 miles driven.

2012 European Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 10th of 16 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama W Drive V903
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama W Drive V903. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama W Drive V903 Review

Given 84% while driving a Toyota AYGO (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 500 average miles
These are fitted to my wife's Toyota Aygo MMT and we have only recently tested them on icey roads. On a minor 60mph road with heavy frost -3 degrees at 7.30am they were a bit sketchy at 50mph on sweeping bends but never having used winter tyres before I didn't know what to expect. That said I assumed the car behind had summer tyres as he dropped back quickly. It all seemed a bit light on feedback but predictable as long as I kept speed down a bit. Driving in wet and dry have been fine with no noticeable difference from stock continentals. No noticeable wear so far.
12 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2015

Latest Yokohama W Drive V903 Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama W Drive V903 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the W Drive V903.

Given 78% while driving a Toyota Yaris (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 22 spirited miles
Excellent tire compared to the price, makes it better if a little 'more bloated than recommended in winter driving. Fully satisfied.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 19, 2018