Zeetex HP202

The Zeetex HP202 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 23% over 20,300 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Zeetex HP202
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Zeetex HP202
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Zeetex HP202. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Zeetex HP202 Review

Given 11% while driving a Chrysler 300C Hemi Touring (265/35 R22 V) on mostly motorways for 9,300 average miles
Absolute Rubbish.

Please click on the link below to show my efforts to let the world know what i think.

4 - tyre reviewed on March 29, 2014

Latest Zeetex HP202 Reviews

Have you driven on the Zeetex HP202 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the HP202.

Given 27% while driving a Chevrolet Tahoe (265/35 R22) on mostly motorways for 3,000 average miles
Driving down the road and all of a sudden tire disintegrated.. didn't run over anything..waste of money!
2 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2017
Given 30% while driving a Land Rover Range Rover Sport (285/35 R22) on mostly motorways for 8,000 average miles
These tyres have only done 8000 miles when my car went for an MOT, I was not allowed to drive it from the MOT station as every tyre had split around the inside down to the metal. I could have understood 1 but not all 4, in my opinion spend more money and probably save your life.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2016