Zenises Ztyre runflat

The Zenises Ztyre runflat is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 23,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Zenises Ztyre runflat
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Zenises Ztyre runflat
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Zenises Ztyre runflat. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Zenises Ztyre runflat Reviews

Have you driven on the Zenises Ztyre runflat tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ztyre runflat.

Given 90% while driving a Volvo V70 2.4 (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 23,000 average miles
This is the 2nd time i have zenises tyres, my 1st 4 tyres lasted 23000 miles with still 2.5 mm even front, and 3mm on the rear wheels, keep the tyres to there correct pressures, they were remarkably quiet , I found them a good tyre in the wet and dry, they never let me down, even on snow and ice i was on my comfort zone, would give them 6 , When needed some very extra high speed found them a smooth drive, never felt out of control, no judders ,there was no rolling on cornering, not like michelin tyres, an I am EX hgv 1 driver retired, 20 yrs +just purchased my second set this week
0 - tyre reviewed on August 30, 2016