Zeta Antarctica 5

The Zeta Antarctica 5 is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 29,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Zeta Antarctica 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Zeta Antarctica 5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Zeta Antarctica 5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Zeta Antarctica 5 Review

Given 73% while driving a SEAT Leon Cupra Tdi (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
While this may be a combination of me being fussy and a characteristic of the softer compound, they feel a little bit spongy when going over speed blobs (the narrow blob-style speed humps) if you hit them off-centre, and pot holes on corners. Otherwise, they have exceeded my expectations of a cheap tyre. I had them on from around the start of December last year until about May/June this year when I got round to taking them off and the wear rate is much less than I expected, considering the condition of the roads I use.
3 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2014

Latest Zeta Antarctica 5 Reviews

Have you driven on the Zeta Antarctica 5 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Antarctica 5.

3 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2014
Given 53% while driving a BMW 335d (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
We'll I've just put these back on for winter 2 with very little wear from last winter. However they seem a lot less capable now especially in fast cornering. I think I will mess around with tyre pressures and see if this sorts it out, but for now take the first review alongside this one.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2013
Given 69% while driving a BMW 335D (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Put these on my 335D just as a taster to see if winter tyres worked last Jan. and oh my goodness they transformed the winter capabilities completely. With summer tyres on the car would hardly drive off the flat drive never mind up a snowy slope- with these it is better than the neighbours Audi quatro and just does not get stuck. As far as road manners are concerned- feels far safer than the summer tyres, reduces tram-lining, the only negative is wet traction under heavy acceleration- looses it a bit.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 10, 2013