Apollo Alnac 4g

Apollo Alnac 4g Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 61% while driving a Toyota Corolla T Sport E12 (195/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
I found these fitted on my car when I bought it. It handles acceptable on a dry, well-paved road surface. Straight line acceleration is commendable of tyres in this performance and price range. Cornering on dry surfaces is also positive, but nothing to brag about.

These tyres handle less than acceptable on wet surfaces and make me uncomfortable driving during moderate rain fall. They feel like they can slide any time during cornering on roundabouts. I have to decelerate firmly when approaching roundabouts, dry and (especially) wet.

Thread wear is great. They haven't worn much over time I had them installed. Not much more than I would find worth mentioning.

I wouldn't buy these again, because of the astonishing difference in performance compared to premium tyres.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 18, 2018
Given 77% while driving a Hyundai i20 (195/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 50 average miles
Had Apollo Alnac 4g in my i20 active. Tyre life was about 40-45k kms with rough usage. Good handling and good dry grip specially off-road. Wet grip is also good but not as good as other top tyres available in market. Will recommend these for those looking for good long durable tyres.
8 - tyre reviewed on July 10, 2018
Given 59% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.4 (195/55 R15) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
too soft shoulder, irregular wear
23 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2016
Given 89% while driving a SEAT 1.4 TSI (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 18,000 spirited miles
Very good all around tyre! I am very pleased that i chose this tyre after seeing the reviews on this site! So i want to help others too by posting! ( if it helps the tyres was used in greek tarmac and country roads!!!)
98 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2016
Given 46% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.4TDi (185/60 R14) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Second, not the end, the other tyre is now showing a same kind of mark at the outer side and I requested an online comlaint but they say it is because of allow wheels, I guess no Apollo tyre should be able to bear the weight of the vehicle fitted with an alloy wheel, again there is no visit and they say it can not be replaced when I talk to them over the phone.
33 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2016