Apollo Aspire XP

The Apollo Aspire XP is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

The new Aspire XP summer tyre ensures an outstanding driving experience for cars and SUV's on both dry and wet roads. Safety and comfort were given an absolute priority during the research and development phase. An improved silica tread compound enhances handling on wet roads by 22% compared to the Aspire XP's predecessors, while braking distance in wet road conditions has been improved by 7%.

This tyre replaced the Apollo Aspire 4G

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 9,000 miles driven.

2020 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Good handling, short braking distances, low wear, good price / wear ratio.
  • Negative - None mentioned.
  • Overall - Exemplary.

2020 Auto Zeitung Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Good dry traction, low noise.
  • Negative - Slow steering response in the dry, poor wet grip.

2020 ACE Mid Range Summer Tyre Test - 4th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Low noise
  • Negative - Average wet and dry handling, low lateral aquaplaning resistance
  • Overall - Recommended
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Apollo Aspire XP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Apollo Aspire XP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Apollo Aspire XP Review

Given 86% while driving a BMW 530D M sport (245/45 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
I bought these for my bmw 530d for the front.
i used to have Hankook ventus s12 evo2 and then goodyear f1 as 3 which lasted a good 43k miles and were very good tyres, low noise, comfortable so i was hesitant to try a make i have never heard of before.

These tyres feel fantastic. they are pretty much the same ratings as the goodyear, they handle very good, they are a soft tyre which suits my car but handles me throwing it around without any issue or squeal.

the tread is nice and deep which inspires confidence.

If you are not sure if you should try these tyres, i highly recommend them.

(all that being said, i do have a vibration on my car but it done it with previous tyres also even after a road force balance.)
12 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2019

Latest Apollo Aspire XP Reviews

Have you driven on the Apollo Aspire XP tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Apollo Aspire XP? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Apollo Aspire XP >>

Given 77% while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
After 8000 kms the situation is as follows: Comparing to previous OEM tyre: Conti PremiumContact 2, H rating Pros: - more comfortable, softer sidewall - more economical - noise went missing in action Cons: - much more weaker sidewall although it's an XL, tyre therefore spirited cornering is an issue. For normal driving, commuting, on not so good and bad roads is perfect. In the matter of dry/wet grip there is no difference between the last tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2020
Given 85% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
After running the premium tyres for the last two years eagle f1s and Michelen ps4s I thought I'd try something a little more cost effective as doing 410 miles a week and 22 roundabouts a day its hard not to push on a little bit where you can. So far I've been impressed with these tyres so far wet and dry traction have been good no issues with braking or even when there has been alot of standing water in the road If they get decent milage by the end of the life of the tyre I go for another set. they was 30-35 a corner cheaper at the time ordered through black circles than the normal tyre I would choice ps4 I'm sure I've read they are a sub brand of verdastein which are a decent German brand if tyres. If I could be nit picking at a negative not that I've really found any the response of the tyre if your chucking it left to right is slightly slower than the Eagle f1 but that's only if your absolutely on it and the other seems to be availability seems to be a little sparse when I was tyre shopping. These are decent value for money
0 - tyre reviewed on March 9, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 64% while driving a Vauxhall insignia elite ecoflex 160 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Running 245/45/18 at 40psi
I have tested these in the dry only,
They handle well in the dry did good in emergency stop on motorway.
Handled well on country roads hitting corners at 40mph no slip or sliding.
In my option these are good if you driving in the city good grip good mpg. But if your doing motorway miles a lot I would avoid they handle well up-to 74mph but soon as you go over 80mph you get a lot of feed back from the road including vibration and steering shaking and lot of noise .
1 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2019
I bought these for my bmw 530d for the front.

the tread is nice and deep which inspires confidence.

If you are not sure if you should try these tyres, i highly recommend them.

12 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2019