Atlas Sport Green

The Atlas Sport Green is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 71,000 miles driven.

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 12th of 50 tyres

2014 Auto Bild Top 15 Summer Tyre Test - 7th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Good safety reserves with aquaplaning, short dry braking distances, low pass-by noise, best price-performance ratio
  • Negative - Average handling / steering feel, only moderate comfort
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Atlas Sport Green
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Atlas Sport Green. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Atlas Sport Green Review

Given 87% while driving a Alfa Romeo 159 (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
After long consideration of alternative tires to the very pricy and titled brands I have opted for the Atlas green, 4 seasons, my drive can be seen as a sporty/tourist, I never push the car to the extreme but I do very long journey in one go across Europe so I need very reliable tires, my car in these journeys is also loaded to the extreme with a large roof box and a ton capacity trailer.
225 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2017

Latest Atlas Sport Green Reviews

Have you driven on the Atlas Sport Green tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Atlas Sport Green? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Atlas Sport Green >>

Given 97% while driving a BMW X3 2.0d Sport (245/40 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Bought 2 of these as a replacement for damaged front Pirelliís. It was a great choice!! So far I put some 10000+ km on them. Granted my car is a full time 4 wheeler but I can say that Atlas Green Sports were great replacement for literary twice as more expensive Pirelliís! Handling and stability are great, no extra noise, they run through puddles of water smoothly and without a single glitch. My car is SUV-wannabe and cornering is a bit more challenging then with sedans but these tires worked well. I never felt any understeer, aquaplaning or for that matter any issue. One point that I do not like is that they seem to be wearing out slightly faster than Pirelliís. Nevertheless they will serve for couple of years at which point I would change Pirelliís as well. WILL buy these again, this time for the rear wheels when theyíre due!
0 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2020
Given 94% while driving a Renault Megane RS265 (225/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 11,000 spirited miles
A sure footed confident tyre with the very best value for money ratio that i have ever found or used!!
Whatever the size of tyre you need, you only need this brand.
4 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 51% while driving a Hyundai ix35 (225/55 R18 V) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Bought the green sport after reading reviews but very disapointed with it. Very noisy on tar road and not good feedback on dry road
4 - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor Elegance Se saloon (255/40 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 4,000 spirited miles
IMy car is RWD and before Nokian zLine were mounted on rear.
The Atlas Sport Green provides tons of grip on wet and dry roads...always give me a suberb grip.

I also have driven Continental SportContact2 and 3 and 5,but the Atlas give me such agood performance that I never have the desire to go back to Conti tyres.
I drive a lot on the german Autobahn with speeds over 140 mph and always give me a good and safe traction on all road surfaces.

I'm really satisfied with these tyres and driven 4000km's and still have 6mm threat left on rear.
9 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2018