Atlas Sport Green

The Atlas Sport Green is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 61,000 miles driven.

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 12th of 50 tyres

2014 Auto Bild Top 15 Summer Tyre Test - 7th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Good safety reserves with aquaplaning, short dry braking distances, low pass-by noise, best price-performance ratio
  • Negative - Average handling / steering feel, only moderate comfort
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Atlas Sport Green
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Atlas Sport Green. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Atlas Sport Green Review

Given 87% while driving a Alfa Romeo 159 (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
After long consideration of alternative tires to the very pricy and titled brands I have opted for the Atlas green, 4 seasons, my drive can be seen as a sporty/tourist, I never push the car to the extreme but I do very long journey in one go across Europe so I need very reliable tires, my car in these journeys is also loaded to the extreme with a large roof box and a ton capacity trailer.
224 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2017

Latest Atlas Sport Green Reviews

Have you driven on the Atlas Sport Green tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Atlas Sport Green? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Atlas Sport Green >>

Given 94% while driving a Renault Megane RS265 (225/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 11,000 spirited miles
A sure footed confident tyre with the very best value for money ratio that i have ever found or used!!
Whatever the size of tyre you need, you only need this brand.
4 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2020
Given 51% while driving a Hyundai ix35 (225/55 R18 V) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Bought the green sport after reading reviews but very disapointed with it. Very noisy on tar road and not good feedback on dry road
4 - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2019
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor Elegance Se saloon (255/40 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 4,000 spirited miles
IMy car is RWD and before Nokian zLine were mounted on rear.
The Atlas Sport Green provides tons of grip on wet and dry roads...always give me a suberb grip.

I also have driven Continental SportContact2 and 3 and 5,but the Atlas give me such agood performance that I never have the desire to go back to Conti tyres.
I drive a lot on the german Autobahn with speeds over 140 mph and always give me a good and safe traction on all road surfaces.

I'm really satisfied with these tyres and driven 4000km's and still have 6mm threat left on rear.
9 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2018
224 - tyre reviewed on May 19, 2017
Skoda (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,500 average miles
Bought them a Superb 3t. The quietest tires I have had the car to date .. Virtually NO NOISE AT ALL :-) However, could give better feedback, sporty driving ..
42 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2017