Autogrip F107

The Autogrip F107 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 126 tyre reviews averaging 43% over 1,112,461 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Autogrip F107
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Autogrip F107
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Autogrip F107. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Autogrip F107 Review

Given 42% while driving a Audi A5 2.0TFSI Quattro (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Brilliant tyre if in the wet you are amused by wheelspin, sliding around and ESP systems going crazy. Fine in the dry but downright dangerous in the wet. You effectively are forced to drive everywhere at the pace of your stereotypical 80 year old Rover driver in order to make safe progress.

Had these tyres on the rear of my car for approximately 8 months, car has always been extremely tail happy in the wet which I found puzzling for an AWD car. It was only when my front tyres needed replacing and I moved these Autogrips to the front did I realise how shocking they are. My previous front tyres were absolutely nothing special at all but I got caught out a few times plowing into the opposite lane driving at my normal driving speed after moving these to the front. You do not have to be driving like a maniac for these to slide, it's genuinely impressive that they managed to make a tyre this awful and is still legal. When they were on the back of my car I've no doubt people have seen me sliding around thinking I'm the local boy racer when in reality I'm just trying to get to my destination.

Positives are they are fairly quiet, and don't seem to have worn down at all since fitting them. I suppose if you were doing motorway driving (and only motorway driving) they would probably be fine if you really can't afford another £20 a corner for something decent.

In short, they are great if you want the excitement of near death expreiences every time it rains, not so great if you like being able to keep up with traffic without crashing.
29 - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2016

Latest Autogrip F107 Reviews

Have you driven on the Autogrip F107 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Autogrip F107? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Autogrip F107 >>

Given 37% while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 5 door (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
Just another review to confirm what everyone else is saying. Hopefully this can actually save someones car/life. These tyres were fitted to a set of wheel that I purchased and I decided to keep them as they had some amount of thread left so I get my moneys worth. I had them on for about 10 days in the dry and thought they are alright. Nothing special but will get the job done. Oh how wrong I was... These tyres are outright dangerous in the wet. I nearly crashed my car 3 times with these tyres. I dont have a powerful car or an aggressive driving style. Incident one was in a large roundabout doing about 20mph - the rear end just went. No warning whatsoever. I put it to me going too fast or an oil patch. Incident two was once again a roundabout - I again thought Im going too fast. Incident three is what made me decide these are coming off - B class road where I make a slight turn - the rear of my front wheel drive Civic simply slid out. VSA (Honda ESC) managed to save me and the car. Overall if you take one thing from this, please get rid of these tyres ASAP. Even if you only do the grocery run with them. Dont be a cheapskate and wait for the thread. You might just save your life and your car. No idea how these are legal.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2020
Given 37% while driving a Fiat 500 (185/55 R15) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
Came on used Fiat 500 car with a lot of tread depth. Basically sound until cold winter day with sleet falling. Came to a gentle right hander at 20 mph that I have driven for years in all conditions and car simply let go. Never experienced anything like it in 30 years driving. Might as well been on ice. Car driveable but write off.

Do not buy these tyres. If fitted change them now before someone dies.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2018
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 40% while driving a Volkswagen Passat Estate 2.0 TDI (170) (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
All that others have said really.

Put on if you like near death experiences in the wet.

Don't wait for them to wear out to get rid of them. They will never wear down. Horrible compound and flabby weak structure will have your fingers embedded in the steering wheel from fear.
3 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2018
Given 36% while driving a Volkswagen EOS (235/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 200,000 miles
Bought a used car that came with these fitted. Why anyone would fit them to a 200bhp car is beyond me. Awful in the wet, you can’t accelerate either from stopped or to overtake without the wheels spinning. The slightest bit of frost and they are outright dangerous. Had them changed out for safety reasons for winter.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2017