Barum Bravuris 5HM

The Barum Bravuris 5HM is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Barum Bravuris 3HM

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 43,600 miles driven.

2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test - 42nd of 49 tyres

2020 SUV 4x4 Summer Tyre Test - 6th of 10 tyres

• Positive - High traction on gravel and sand, good comfort, low rolling resistance, well priced.
  • Negative - Understeer during dry handling, long wet braking, average traction on grass.

2019 Summer and All Season Tyre Test - 13th of 18 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Barum Bravuris 5HM
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Barum Bravuris 5HM. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Barum Bravuris 5HM Review

Given 75% while driving a Volkswagen Touran 2.0 TDI 170HP DSG (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 100 average miles
I recently bought a pair of 4 pcs of bravuris 5hm 225/45/17/Y/XL ,tires are ok the balancing on rim - no problem , I will come back after I make at least 3000km with them.
209 - tyre reviewed on March 22, 2019

Latest Barum Bravuris 5HM Reviews

Have you driven on the Barum Bravuris 5HM tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Barum Bravuris 5HM? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Barum Bravuris 5HM >>

Given 48% while driving a Nissan Maxima (245/45 R18) on mostly motorways for 0 spirited miles
On a dry day pulling out into traffic tires give . Wet pavement not impressed. Noiser then my last ( falken ) Felt loose in corners. I should have done more investigation prior to purchase.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Passat B6 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I have 2009 2.0tdi passąt, I have done 30,000miles not kms on them, rotated at 15000, still 2000left on the front. Grip in wet good, dry good, I drive hard into bends. Used on 50% motorway and 50% irish country roads. Am buying again.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2020
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 58% while driving a Opel insignia (245/45 R18 W) on mostly town for 2,000 easy going miles
Everything about this tyre is good except braking. Dry braking is horrible even in low speeds. I should add that i check tire pressure every two weeks so that was not the problem.Because mine is a family vehicle for two young children, i changed them asap for Bridgestone T005 and the difference in braking distance was astounding. Too bad, because the Barums are not far behind in comfort, noise, fuel use and handling etc from the bridgestones at almost half the price. But they are dangerous in emergency situations.
4 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2020
Given 72% while driving a Opel insignia (245/45 R18 W) on mostly town for 500 easy going miles
Good grip and braking on dry though they lack road feedback. Not much experience on wet so far. Really comfortable around town. Good price. 450 euros for all four of them. If they last at least 10.000 to 12.000 miles, i will buy them again.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2020
Given 54% while driving a Alfa Romeo brera (225/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 5,000 spirited miles
These (front) tires had been worn extensively over a period of just one summer season during which I drove around 8000 km (5000 miles) or even less since I haven't had them on for that whole period. This includes mostly driving in town. They're not worn totally, but to the point that I was suggested to buy another set of front tires for next season. They also told me that I should have rotated them around 10000 km, and were surprised to know that they haven't even reached that. Rear ones are in good shape. Performance is good, but it seems that wear is ridiculous. I do have a heavy foot but nothing too egregious. I need to point out that the car didn't have any mechanical issues and the wear was even on those front tires on my Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2 jts.
9 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2020