Barum Brillantis

The Barum Brillantis is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Barum Brillantis 2

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 58% over 392,090 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Barum Brillantis
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Barum Brillantis
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Barum Brillantis. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Barum Brillantis Review

Dacia (185/65 R15) on mostly country roads for 60 average miles
It's good in most roads kinds but they have a little sound in the high speed but they are good at driving
3 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2016

Latest Barum Brillantis Reviews

Have you driven on the Barum Brillantis tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Barum Brillantis? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Barum Brillantis >>

Given 73% while driving a Renault Logan (185/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 27,962 average miles
I live in Egypt and the roads honestly are worse than you can imagine. I had the tire for 8 years and by God's will, I have never faced a serious accident. I recommend these tires if you are on a budget and want value for a good price. The tires are a bit noisy especially their last couple of years. Everything else is average.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 24, 2020
Given 44% while driving a (155/80 R13) on for 0 miles
These were on my oldtimer when I bought it. Very poor handling, noisy tires. The grip on dry road is below average, on wet road the grip is horrible. They seem to be made out of some bad kind of rubber. I strongly recommend not buying these!
2 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2017
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Dacia (185/65 R15) on mostly country roads for 60 average miles
3 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2016
Given 60% while driving a Daewoo Matiz (155/65 R13 T) on a combination of roads for 20,000 easy going miles
Average grip, wear and noise. Less grip then Avon ZT5 but less noisy too. Good cheap tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 8, 2015
Given 39% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.2 (165/65 R14) on mostly motorways for 30,000 average miles
On dry tarmac it is average tyre but badly loosing grip on wet surface. It is activating abs on some normal driving situations and it was driving me crazy. Looks like this tyre have to much plastic instead of rubber in it. Will never buy it again.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2014