Blacklion Champoint BU66

The Blacklion Champoint BU66 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 10,025 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Blacklion Champoint BU66
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Blacklion Champoint BU66
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Blacklion Champoint BU66. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Blacklion Champoint BU66 Review

Given 99% while driving a Jaguar XJ (X351) SWB 3.0d (245/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Superb tires! I was persuaded to go for the Blacklion Champoint by my tyre centre based on their high labelling scores, A rated grip was what I was looking for after my previous set of 'Premium' tires let me down once too often. Instant improvemnt in my grip and handling after switching. Can't recommend highly enough
85 - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2019

Latest Blacklion Champoint BU66 Reviews

Have you driven on the Blacklion Champoint BU66 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Blacklion Champoint BU66? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Blacklion Champoint BU66 >>

Jaguar (245/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 56,000 spirited miles
Was recommend these by a friend who fitted them on his Jaguar XF 2.2 so iv just fitted 2 on the front of my 3.0 Diesel XF .last tyres i put on was Jaguar recommend Dunlops at great expense over 600 for set of 4. Tyres only been on a week and got to say i cannot see any difference in dry or wet grip, may be very slightly more road noise but nothing tp loud.i comment on wear yet as still new.would definitely recommend them and will be putting them on the rears when they are due.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2020
Given 99% while driving a BMW 530d F10 (235/45 R19) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
These tyres are amazing for the price & so grippy in the wet & dry. Better than major brands by far that are double the price.& very quiet.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 31, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 84% while driving a Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon (225/40 R19) on mostly town for 126,000 average miles
had them on my Subaru legacy when the importer replaced them before i got the car. I had doubts as usually dealers only put on cheaper tyres, so i planned to change into better ones after they wear out. To my surprise, after a year now, I actually like them. They are good and handle well. Did a few road trips, and not a problem! I am purchasing another set for the civic turbo for my wife.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2020
Given 77% while driving a Skoda Yeti 4 x 4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Great budget tyre, better than some branded tyres and much better than the likes of Landsail
1 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2020
Given 86% while driving a Audi 3,0 tdi quattro sport (255/35 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 20 average miles
I had four of these fitted to my Audi A5 3.0 tdi Quattro. The car I had prior to the audi was a jaguar xf that had Linglong Greenmax fitted, I thought those were outstanding value and extremely good tyres, even removing the low price. Anyhoo, when I picked up the Audi, I intended to fit the Greenmax to it as soon as I was able and as soon as beloved wifey would let me away with it. I couldn't get the Greenmax in 255/35/19 which is what was on the audi previously. So, I looked around, checked as many reviews as I could find, real reviews written by real users and not some PR bumff stuck out there to boost sales. I checked indie reviews as best I could and these popped up with starling regularity and received terrific reviews. You need to understand that these would be the first tyres I would put on the audi and with it being awd, I had to be as sure as I could be that they weren't going to help me find a ditch without the use of satnav. I bought the Audi with 77,000 on it and when It went after three years I had 116.000. Of those say 40,000 miles more than half were on the Blacklion BU66's, and I can say with my hand on my heart that they are the best tyres I have ever bought. Not the best tyres under x amount of pounds, I mean THE best tyres I have bought. 20 thousand miles and they still stuck to the road like glue, grip was fantastic in both wet and dry and 5mm left on the tread. I do a daily commute of 20 miles each way and a few miles visiting clients when I'm out and about and I had not a single issue with them and they performed admirably. The Audi went in February of this year due to various electrical faults; it was becoming a money pit, so it had to go and it was replaced by an e class cabriolet Merc. Currently they have Nexen N Blue on them and although they are in pretty good nick with 6-6.5 mm tread on them I want to replace them with the blacklions as soon as I can. The current wheels and tyres will be going on ebay as soon as the new replacements arrive and I order the tyres. I can't really say anymore other than I never got to try them in the snow, but they were great everywhere else and I felt confident that they would handle any conditions in which they found themselves. I have no hesitation in recommending Blacklion BU66's to all and sundry. I have the greatest confidence in these tyres and I look forward to getting them back on my car as soon as I can arrange it. Incidentally, I'm replacing the stock 17 inch wheels with 19's as they look better on the car, the 17's look like tesco trolley wheels. So, happy motoring especially as these put a smile on my face, nearly forgot, they were 236.00 delivered to my fitter and with fitting part of the price. 59.00 for a new tyre, valve and balancing and fitted, unbelievable. Best 236.00 I ever spent, I honestly can't fault them.
2 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2020