Blacklion Champoint BU66

The Blacklion Champoint BU66 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 202,025 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Blacklion Champoint BU66
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Blacklion Champoint BU66
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Blacklion Champoint BU66. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Blacklion Champoint BU66 Review

Given 99% while driving a Jaguar XJ (X351) SWB 3.0d (245/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Superb tires! I was persuaded to go for the Blacklion Champoint by my tyre centre based on their high labelling scores, A rated grip was what I was looking for after my previous set of 'Premium' tires let me down once too often. Instant improvemnt in my grip and handling after switching. Can't recommend highly enough
91 - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2019

Latest Blacklion Champoint BU66 Reviews

Have you driven on the Blacklion Champoint BU66 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Blacklion Champoint BU66? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Blacklion Champoint BU66 >>

Given 80% while driving a BMW 218d Active Tourer (235/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I had these on the front of my BMW X3 when purchased. Never heard of them so thought I'd give them a go as they were new. Now done around 7000, wear is even with plenty of tread left. No issues but mostly dry driving in Southern Spain. Again no issues when it is wet even though the roads tend to be quite greasy.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 9, 2020
Jaguar (245/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 56,000 spirited miles
Was recommend these by a friend who fitted them on his Jaguar XF 2.2 so iv just fitted 2 on the front of my 3.0 Diesel XF .last tyres i put on was Jaguar recommend Dunlops at great expense over 600 for set of 4. Tyres only been on a week and got to say i cannot see any difference in dry or wet grip, may be very slightly more road noise but nothing tp loud.i comment on wear yet as still new.would definitely recommend them and will be putting them on the rears when they are due.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2020
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 99% while driving a BMW 530d F10 (235/45 R19) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
These tyres are amazing for the price & so grippy in the wet & dry. Better than major brands by far that are double the price.& very quiet.
2 - tyre reviewed on July 31, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon (225/40 R19) on mostly town for 126,000 average miles
had them on my Subaru legacy when the importer replaced them before i got the car. I had doubts as usually dealers only put on cheaper tyres, so i planned to change into better ones after they wear out. To my surprise, after a year now, I actually like them. They are good and handle well. Did a few road trips, and not a problem! I am purchasing another set for the civic turbo for my wife.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2020
Given 77% while driving a Skoda Yeti 4 x 4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Great budget tyre, better than some branded tyres and much better than the likes of Landsail
2 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2020