Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003

The Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE002

Tyre review data from 64 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 696,615 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Review

Given 87% while driving a Subaru Forester (215/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Fitted to my wife's Forester (which I drive occasionally). So, a sporty tyre in a mostly non-sporty context. I'm interested in tyres & when I've driven the Forester I've had a bit of an exploratory "go" on familiar twisty roads in dry & wet conditions. Conclusions?

Dynamically, it's a very talkative & responsive tyre that operates at low slip angles yet is not snappy when at the limit of its adhesion. Further, recovery of grip in that transition stage is easy to modulate. So, a nicely behaving tyre for both the enthusiast who can "play" it & the non-enthusiast who won't be caught out by untoward behaviour on the tyres' part in, say, an emergency avoidance manoeuvre (which I've simulated).

As for absolute grip levels, my impression is that it is way good indeed in dry condition, streaming wet "tread pattern" conditions & merely slick "compound" conditions. Buy with confidence.

Not that it is of any interest to me but the tyres didn't seem to me to be noticeably uncomfortable or noisy (my wife certainly has not complained & she is more concerned about these things than me). As for longevity, I think that, on current indications, they will be faster wearing than most competitors but that bothers me not at all as it's often the trade-off for a wet-grippy compound.
175 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2016

Latest Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Adrenalin RE003.

Given 100% while driving a Peugeot 407 4 door sedan 2.0 petrol (215/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 100 spirited miles
Best tyre 😎
0 - tyre reviewed on February 16, 2020
Given 93% while driving a Subaru Forester 2.0 XT (225/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
These really transformed my car! Have had 4 different brands/models on my Forester JDM XT Manual (owned car for 100K Miles, 160K Kilometers) including Goodyear, Falken, Bridgestone (TZ001) and Nitto. No comparison, these grip way beyond any kind of road driving - at the limit they let you know and still have plenty of grip! They are noisier than the other tyres though not annoying even on long trips.

Really inspire confidence even in the wet, I've never had any thought they could let go. Almost impossible to get them squealing, unlike other tyres on this car when it was hard to avoid. Can keep with with any traffic easily even on twisty and bumpy NZ roads.

Also - they look awesome and make the relatively high 55 profile (16") somehow looker lower... really makes the car look purposeful. Have found they wear a little faster being a 4WD turbo, but still acceptable for the price.

Overall I will never use a different tyre!
0 - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2020
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
Given 94% while driving a Mercedes Benz E550, 4matic, airmatic (245/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 0 spirited miles
I love these tyres. I have bought RE001's, RE002's and now RE003's on our vehicles and I have never had a problem with any of them. As Bridgestone have stopped making the size for the rear of the Merc we now have S007A which are nowhere near as good. I really struggle to get the power down, even a bit of a push to get into traffic in the dry will make it light up the rear wheels and have the traction control kicking in.Bring back the RE003's!
1 - tyre reviewed on November 24, 2019
Given 77% while driving a Nissan 350z (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
fantastic all round tyre for a great price I got mine buy 3 get 1 free. wet grip is good dry grip is great road noise is fine.
10 - tyre reviewed on August 28, 2019

See all 57 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 (newest first) >>