Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003

The Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE002

Tyre review data from 70 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 776,006 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Review

Given 87% while driving a Subaru Forester (215/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Fitted to my wife's Forester (which I drive occasionally). So, a sporty tyre in a mostly non-sporty context. I'm interested in tyres & when I've driven the Forester I've had a bit of an exploratory "go" on familiar twisty roads in dry & wet conditions. Conclusions?

Dynamically, it's a very talkative & responsive tyre that operates at low slip angles yet is not snappy when at the limit of its adhesion. Further, recovery of grip in that transition stage is easy to modulate. So, a nicely behaving tyre for both the enthusiast who can "play" it & the non-enthusiast who won't be caught out by untoward behaviour on the tyres' part in, say, an emergency avoidance manoeuvre (which I've simulated).

As for absolute grip levels, my impression is that it is way good indeed in dry condition, streaming wet "tread pattern" conditions & merely slick "compound" conditions. Buy with confidence.

Not that it is of any interest to me but the tyres didn't seem to me to be noticeably uncomfortable or noisy (my wife certainly has not complained & she is more concerned about these things than me). As for longevity, I think that, on current indications, they will be faster wearing than most competitors but that bothers me not at all as it's often the trade-off for a wet-grippy compound.
181 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2016

Latest Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 >>

Given 100% while driving a BMW 328i (245/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
i drive an E36 328i with style 194 wheels from a e90 320D and on the rear are RE003 fitted. I love how the RE003 just grip and have not fail me as to the NITTO INVO. the RE003 are just so good in dry n wet, it grips and has so much traction that i just love a twisty road drive and some highspeed drive on the highway for a 355km distance travelling. So far the road noise are quiet and the feedback with the coilovers are a big plus. Really good! would buy them again!
1 - tyre reviewed on June 28, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 83% while driving a Toyota Camry (225/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 27,000 spirited miles
This is the 3rd set of RE003 I know some may laugh at me driving a Camry sedan pushing on a poor sedan. But believe it or not I drive it pretty hard till gear box over heater and refuse to change gear.(install a cooler and itís solve) used to drive S13, EG, EK, Evo, R35 and Spec C and retired no more spending so now driving sedan. This RE003 It has never disappoint me for NSH driving and playing high speed corner on the way up and down Genting and winding road to Cameron highland. Rain or Shine it simply grip I drive pretty hard but not in track. High speed average about 160-220km/h regularly on NSH I Change since Jan 2018 to May 2020 travel 44000km left about 20% meat and still holding although during rainy days with puddle of water it does not hold as well since itís wore. For this RE003 FC is bad and get noisier after 7-8k Now Iím hesitating whether to change RE004 or try something new F1A5
0 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2020
Given 71% while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 1.4 TSI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 19,391 spirited miles
RE003 was a revelation after having been on the original GY Assurance that came with the car. It had loads of grip both in wet and dry from the very start compared with the GY. It initially took about 3 trips back to the tyre shop for alignment and realignment to get the center tracking back inline due to a quirk in the initial setup when the GY was still on, after which it was fantastic to drive on. The tyres didn't like lower psi and needed at least 36/38psi to be happy. After 7k miles, the tyres did get slightly louder road noise and also started being a nail magnet. Had to change the tyres out as one of the patched nail holes that happened to be on the shoulder of the tyre started leaking badly and nothing could be done to get it to stop. Overall, good tyres. However, wouldn't go back to it, as the nail magnetism was beyond my comfort zone.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Perodua Myvi (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
Very good handling on dry road, it give me more confidence during cornering especially when the tyre is slightly warm or hot. Gripping power during cornering very good. For wet road I have less confidence with this tyre as I understeer a lot when cornering down genting hill. I'll recommend getting this tyre as it's cheap and good to use.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 3, 2020

See all 62 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 (newest first) >>