Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003

The Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE002

Tyre review data from 73 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 829,006 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Review

Given 87% while driving a Subaru Forester (215/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Fitted to my wife's Forester (which I drive occasionally). So, a sporty tyre in a mostly non-sporty context. I'm interested in tyres & when I've driven the Forester I've had a bit of an exploratory "go" on familiar twisty roads in dry & wet conditions. Conclusions?

Dynamically, it's a very talkative & responsive tyre that operates at low slip angles yet is not snappy when at the limit of its adhesion. Further, recovery of grip in that transition stage is easy to modulate. So, a nicely behaving tyre for both the enthusiast who can "play" it & the non-enthusiast who won't be caught out by untoward behaviour on the tyres' part in, say, an emergency avoidance manoeuvre (which I've simulated).

As for absolute grip levels, my impression is that it is way good indeed in dry condition, streaming wet "tread pattern" conditions & merely slick "compound" conditions. Buy with confidence.

Not that it is of any interest to me but the tyres didn't seem to me to be noticeably uncomfortable or noisy (my wife certainly has not complained & she is more concerned about these things than me). As for longevity, I think that, on current indications, they will be faster wearing than most competitors but that bothers me not at all as it's often the trade-off for a wet-grippy compound.
185 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2016

Latest Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 >>

Given 79% while driving a Mazda 8 (MPV) 2.3 (235/50 R18) on mostly town for 30,000 easy going miles
They're great on dry and wet condition. Never overcame the grip of the tyre from a family mpv. You could really transform the handling of a car with a sticky tyre. The wet grip and aquaplaning is quite impressive. The grove might seem a little aggressive for a family mpv, but they're quite comfortable albeit a little noisy. They don't last long, only got 30,000km out of the front tyres, but they've got a balance of performance and comfort unlike cheaper brand where they might have the grip, but not the comfort.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 63% while driving a (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 17,000 spirited miles
I bought this tyres in May 2018 to replace the OEM tyres on stock 15 x 5.5j rims, price was RM230/pc. The car weighs in at 1080kg dry which is a small, compact sedan. Dry grip is very good and I never had any tyre squeal when doing spirited drive up Genting Highland or Ulu Yam. As the sidewall is surprisingly hard, it's more of a point and shoot when coming to a corner. Granted with 94hp and a CVT gearbox, it is a little slow at the latter. Since the car is quite light in weight, there is a slight nervousness when going through water patches during rain (Malaysian weather is either dry or wet or both). Sometimes there is a slight aquaplaning here and there but so far nothing major occurred during the 27500km I put on it. I have covered most road types in Malaysia except for tracks, which I don't do at all and so far the only downside is EOL behavior and feedback. The tyre becomes quite unpredictable in the wet which prompted me to switch slightly earlier (there is still about 35% life left in the tyres). It's feels vague while doing spirited driving, which does not inspire confident, sometimes even during absolutely dry road. The feedback has also decrease by quite an amount. If the pricing is in a better position, I may get it again but seeing it being replaced by RE004, then I would recommend anyone who wanted this to move to the latter one, as the pricing difference is so minimal (at least in Malaysia), that it would make sense to move to a newer tyre model.
3 - tyre reviewed on August 30, 2020
Given 100% while driving a BMW 328i (245/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
i drive an E36 328i with style 194 wheels from a e90 320D and on the rear are RE003 fitted. I love how the RE003 just grip and have not fail me as to the NITTO INVO. the RE003 are just so good in dry n wet, it grips and has so much traction that i just love a twisty road drive and some highspeed drive on the highway for a 355km distance travelling. So far the road noise are quiet and the feedback with the coilovers are a big plus. Really good! would buy them again!
7 - tyre reviewed on June 28, 2020

See all 64 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE003 (newest first) >>