Bridgestone Supercat

Bridgestone Supercat Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 56% while driving a Honda (185/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 30 average miles
Probably one of the most popular tyres fitted in NZ. As long as your expectations are reasonable these tyres do fine. They are bottom budget long life tyres. Sidewall is soft and doesn't respond well to sharp inputs, however I've find that these tyres are pretty progressive and safe when driven harder. They tend to squeal well before they let go. Haven't driven hard in the wet but they have felt safer/more stable than other cheap tyres like HIfly HF201 etc.

Wouldn't buy these again but have no issues in recommending these to someone who wants to spend the bare minimum.
I'd rather spend a little bit more to get a more rounded tyre such as Bridgestone F01 etc.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2019
Given 46% while driving a Toyota Hi ace swb van (215/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I found these alright in the dry and shocking in the wet. I had these fitted on both my hiace and corona. Wet grip was useless on hills, takeoffs and cornering. Road noise was the worst of any car tyre i have used. They felt like my car was wearing gumboots 3 sizes 2 big!
They did wear well, about 5mm left after 30,000km on the van, also they handle gravel roads well. Absolutely usless on wet grass and mud.
6 - tyre reviewed on May 17, 2018
Given 24% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 easy going miles
worst tyres!! I have had to get them replaced because I have never felt more unsafe!! Even in the dry my tyres just spin without going anywhere!! In the wet.. I have no words, I have to go sooo slow around round-a-bouts and even then I still slide. Scariest tyres I have ever experienced.!!
22 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2018