Bridgestone Turanza ER300

Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 76% while driving a BMW 120d (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 140,000 average miles
Good tires and handling ,rft on my car comfort is ok ,not so quite I can switch for other tires to experience the difference!
1 - tyre reviewed on February 28, 2020
Toyota Corolla (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 16,780 average miles
Tires arrived on the Toyota 1.6 Touch 2018 Model vehicle and were introduced as of May 2018 (TR). With the first summer, the handling was not bad, but it is worth mentioning that it shows a tendency to skid at sharp bends - at speeds of 60-70 km. I would like to state that I do not have a good command of the wet grip and cannot observe it. With the end of the first 5-6 months of summer season, I changed the tire to winter.
In this process, an average of 10,000-15,000 km has been covered.
In April 2019, these tires were mounted on the vehicle again for the second time due to the summer season. The ER300 was used again until the winter season of 10,000-15,000 km (November 2019). Used in November at +7 degrees / +4 degrees (due to changes in weather).
Although the tire is a summer tire, it has not been observed much.
I would like to point out that ESP is constantly engaged in sudden braking, does not exhibit a steady stance, skids on uphill take-offs, and does not exhibit a steady behavior during skidding. As a result of these situations, approximately 25,000 km has been traveled in 2 years (as of summer season).
Generally; Bridgestone Turanza ER300 (205/55 R16 V) Even if it performs braking at sufficient speeds, it requires controlled behavior and requires driving. With sudden braking, it can stop at speeds of 60-70 km up to a distance of 10-11 meters (downhill)
Wear values ​​are very satisfactory, not a tire that wears too much. A moderate tire on wet surfaces.
But overall I would like to note that it is not a tire that gives much confidence.
It also does a lot of sound it transmits into the car, but not the sound as it has a character that tends to burst into the middle value.
To give you a note, I'd say 5 to 6 out of 10. Giving a higher value seems unfair to other tires.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 26, 2019
Given 99% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.9Tdi (205/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
One of the best summer tyres I ever had.
31 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2018
Given 73% while driving a SEAT Toledo (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
I've had Bridgestone Turanza tires in my car since it was new. I think the ER300 are the best for its grip and performance although I find them very rolling resistant. One thing is clear, they are massively better for me than the new T001 I also have mounted.
43 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Honda City (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 30 average miles
I been using this tires for almost 5 years,though i replaced some of them coz by guttered but still the 2 remains , its a very good tires from dry to wet, to roughroad muddy, i encountered it in this tires and yes it doing great, But offcourse i must replace in when tire thread showed up. 4-5years
I definitely buy this again.
7 - tyre reviewed on June 21, 2018
Given 80% while driving a Nissan Sentra (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 43,000 average miles
Currently at the 69,170km mark (42,980mi). Stock tyres, with the recommended rotation cycle every 6 months since the car was acquired in Dec. 2012. Mostly driven within the city (Monterrey, Mexico) with bad to very bad road conditions mostly. Very hot summers and mild-hot winters. Also a few roadtrips, longest being 2,000km with heavy rain. They’ve worn really well, no noticeable damage, even after having visited a few deep potholes. Quite noisy on the road. Wet performance is average. Will buy new tyres soon.
10 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2018
Given 54% while driving a BMW 530i (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I received my car with these tires. They are new. The first week, it was raining and the web grip was terrible. If I stop at a roundabout then I see an opportunity that requires me to start quickly, I just accelerate and the next thing that happens is a noise from the back: the wheels spinning freely on wet then the dashboard showing the ESP quick-in to limit the power. A few days later, it stopped raining. Again, me at a roundabout and expecting a nice acceleration from 0 to 15 MPH in order to take advantage from a gap in the traffic. Then again: rrrrrrrrrrrrrr The tyres spinning and the ESP. These tires are unable to smoothly and consistently transfer the power to the road. The grip on straight lines, bends or motorway is good because the car is nearly 2 tons heavy.
13 - tyre reviewed on January 26, 2018