Constancy LY688

The Constancy LY688 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 22 tyre reviews averaging 50% over 102,100 miles driven.

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 43rd of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Constancy LY688
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Constancy LY688. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Constancy LY688 Review

Given 84% while driving a Skoda Suberb MkII (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
I'm a taxi driver in Dublin, doing very high annual mileage. Already on my second set of Constancy tyres and I absolutely love them. They are cheap as chips, but they do perform as good as so called mid-range brands.
274 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2016

Latest Constancy LY688 Reviews

Have you driven on the Constancy LY688 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Constancy LY688? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Constancy LY688 >>

Given 30% while driving a Ford Transit Courier (195/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Got to say these are the worst tyres I have ever had in 43 years of driving. They do have some comedy value though, they make me laugh as they massively understeer when there is the slightest hint of moisture on the road. They slide even on modest bends in the dry too. I'm not driving a powerful monster car either, just a small Courier van with 95 HP! They would be good for you if you have too many speeding points though, because you simply cannot drive too rapidly with these on, well not if you value your time on this Planet. Only plus point is their longevity, they just don't appear to be wearing down, amazing really when they spend so much time slipping over jagged tarmac. So the next time my Garage phone me and say "shall I just fit you some budgets on it" I shall tell him where to insert his tyres!
1 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2020
Given 24% while driving a Yamaha Rvr (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 100 spirited miles
Really bad would rather have drive on the bare rim
1 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 33% while driving a Toyota Yaris 1.5 ts (185/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Hit a roundabout in the wet with them on the rear in my yaris t sport usually fine with any other tire .going round at about 40mph and the back end slid out. I shit myself to say the least these tires should not be legal. Have done multiple burnouts and they wont wear down so the wear is brilliant. Ps these tires had a shit load of tread they look brand new.
11 - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2019
Given 44% while driving a Honda CRV (225/65 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
alright in town and on dry roads but try and pull away on wet tarmac and you will be left standing. I'm in two minds as to go and get these replaced when winter arrives as I have absolutely zero confidence in these tyres on wet roads. They are also incredibly noisy, at first I thought it was my roof bars / box but after removing them the noise has not gone away. The only upside I suppose is that i am desperately trying to wear them down to justify buying some new tyres but they are lasting ages!
6 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2019