Continental ComfortContact CC6

The Continental ComfortContact CC6 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 33 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 577,335 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ComfortContact CC6
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ComfortContact CC6

Questions and Answers for the Continental ComfortContact CC6

2017-11-22 - price and availability in Egyptian market and what other brands do possess the same level of comfort

Unfortunately we have no Egyptian market data for the Continental ComfortContact CC6.

Top Continental ComfortContact CC6 Review

Given 76% while driving a Peugeot 2008 1.6 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10 average miles
Just wanna share my thoughts, since it is still new, I am not yet sure how long it will last (yet)

Changed to this tire Continential Comfort Contact 6(CC6) today, driving peugeot 2008 mini SUV.

Initial review so far:

Noise: VERYQUIET (Now I can hear my aircond noise)

Grip: Moderate, but since my driving style these days are kinda slow and steady, I can say it is good enough.

Comfort: THIS TIRE EATS BUMPS, matched with soft suspension of my peugeot 2008, I can hardly feel bumps now.

I moved from standard tire Goodyear Efficient Grip 195/60/16 to this tire, so far I am satisfied with the new conti tire. This is its first change)

*There are better grip and performance tire out there at that price, but considering that I am driving this car to bring my kid and wife around, I prioritise comfort and low noise.
214 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2016

Latest Continental ComfortContact CC6 Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental ComfortContact CC6 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Continental ComfortContact CC6? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Continental ComfortContact CC6 >>

Given 90% while driving a Mitsubishi Proton Iswara (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
satisfied
0 - tyre reviewed on June 29, 2020
Given 56% while driving a (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Running these tyres for about 2 years now on a large-sized budget MPV. Initial impressions: Very quiet, very comfortable. Practically eliminates road noise and soaks up road imperfections exceptionally well (especially for the price). Dry grip: Decent grip in the dry. Nothing remarkable but gets the job done. Wet grip: Awful in the wet. It frequently pours in Malaysia here, and I find myself having to be extra careful in the wet. Aggressive acceleration wet conditions will land you with lots of wheel spin. Don't even think about pushing the tyres the slightest bit in the rain. Road feedback: Given that these are (very) soft compound tyres, road feedback is average at best. It's meant to be a comfort tyre, and for that it does the job. Handling: Similar to road feedback remarks. This is not what these tyres are made for. Wear: 2 years in, with tyres rotated twice before, the wear on all 4 tyres are even and surprisingly average given the soft compound. Comfort: Exceptionally quiet and comfortable. This is the selling point and what makes these tyres attractive, and what you buy these tyres for. Buy again? Depends on the needs. I have a more aggressive driving style, and do not suit these tyres. Personally would spend more for a better set next time, but these tyres have its strong points and will suit most people's needs (sedate driving, small budget cars, comfortable and quiet).
0 - tyre reviewed on June 28, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 57% while driving a (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 62,000 average miles
after few first thousand miles, the tyre start making very noisy sound. change to michelin ps3, noise is gone.
5 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2020
Given 94% while driving a (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100,000 spirited miles
Excelent handling at high speed cornering. Good grip in heavy rain.
6 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Honda City (185/55 R16) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
The texture of the road is just like walking on the carpet, the tread return sound is relatively stable, and it is good for commuting. The tread is sticky, and sometimes it will stick to some small stones, which is good enough for daily use. I hope the car will be more comfortable and quiet, and buyers can consider him.
8 - tyre reviewed on February 4, 2020

See all 24 customer reviews of the Continental ComfortContact CC6 (newest first) >>