Continental ComfortContact CC6

The Continental ComfortContact CC6 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 29 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 402,835 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ComfortContact CC6
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ComfortContact CC6

Questions and Answers for the Continental ComfortContact CC6

2017-11-22 - price and availability in Egyptian market and what other brands do possess the same level of comfort

Unfortunately we have no Egyptian market data for the Continental ComfortContact CC6.

Top Continental ComfortContact CC6 Review

Given 76% while driving a Peugeot 2008 1.6 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10 average miles
Just wanna share my thoughts, since it is still new, I am not yet sure how long it will last (yet)

Changed to this tire Continential Comfort Contact 6(CC6) today, driving peugeot 2008 mini SUV.

Initial review so far:

Noise: VERYQUIET (Now I can hear my aircond noise)

Grip: Moderate, but since my driving style these days are kinda slow and steady, I can say it is good enough.

Comfort: THIS TIRE EATS BUMPS, matched with soft suspension of my peugeot 2008, I can hardly feel bumps now.

I moved from standard tire Goodyear Efficient Grip 195/60/16 to this tire, so far I am satisfied with the new conti tire. This is its first change)

*There are better grip and performance tire out there at that price, but considering that I am driving this car to bring my kid and wife around, I prioritise comfort and low noise.
205 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2016

Latest Continental ComfortContact CC6 Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental ComfortContact CC6 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ComfortContact CC6.

Given 74% while driving a Honda City (185/55 R16) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
The texture of the road is just like walking on the carpet, the tread return sound is relatively stable, and it is good for commuting. The tread is sticky, and sometimes it will stick to some small stones, which is good enough for daily use. I hope the car will be more comfortable and quiet, and buyers can consider him.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 4, 2020
Given 86% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Myvi (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 1,600 average miles
Car initially came with Goodyear Assurance TripleMax(185/55 R15), it was hopeless, both wet and dry, not to mention that its noisy and it wears fast (33k kms). Changed out for these Continental ComfortContact CC6 (195/55 R15), and the difference can be immediately felt when it comes to road noise and also comfort level. Can't comment on the wear level yet, as I just got them replaced. Handles well on dry and wet, not superb, but adequate. Now awaiting for the long term usage before any wear can be seen
2 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2020
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
Given 87% while driving a Mitsubishi Proton Wira(4G15) (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Comfort:
Very Quiet and comfort,Eat bumps Easily.

Handling:
Dry-Grip is good, can maintain high speed confidently
Wet-Still good, can maintain normal cruising speed even when heavy raining condition.

Cons:
-Really soft sidewall. Even a small piece of glass can puncture it.

Overall
-Recommended tyre for cruising,daily drive and long distance travelling. Not yet test out the max grip during cornering.. but will soon..

Change from Bridgestone Potenza RE003(taking a break from the tyre cause of the low threadwear :-[ )
14 - tyre reviewed on October 13, 2019
Toyota Vios (195/55 R15 V) on mostly town for 0 average miles
1year change 6pcs tyre, comfort & affordable price. But for my wife car experience , side wall abit soft & easy to broken when hit hole or road ride bump. Price, handling, comfort overall is good.
17 - tyre reviewed on September 24, 2019

See all 20 customer reviews of the Continental ComfortContact CC6 (newest first) >>