Continental ContiMaxContact MC5

The Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Continental ContiMaxContact MC6

Tyre review data from 33 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 385,360 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Review

Given 89% while driving a Subaru 2008 WRX (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Great Tyre. I bought them thinking they wear cheaper then the Bridgestone potenza or dunlop SP01. But the performance is just amazing. I can push my car to the limit and they just keep gripping. Unlike the Toyo TeoPlus tyres i had before which where terrible.

Would highly recommend and buy again!
103 - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2013

Latest Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 >>

Given 87% while driving a BMW 525D (245/45 R18) on mostly town for 500 spirited miles
spirited driver and i do intend to test my tires..first thing i did when i put these tires on my 5 series...shift to sport mode and put my foot down, peeling out...doing 160~180km dodging all the cars ahead...making sudden lane change with hard cornering...what a great set of tires!!! i had to drive under 130km during heavy rain, felt uncomfortable doing 150km...
0 - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 97% while driving a Honda 1.8 VTi (215/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 20,000 easy going miles
Amazing tyres so soft like cotton.great handling while over taking at higher speed.tyres gives great grip on the road no bumpy ride on brakers its muaah
0 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2019
Given 80% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTi Mk5 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 40,000 spirited miles
They were a great tire especially at the price point. My biggest issue with them was how they gave way quickly when pushed rather than being progressive. If you don't plan on pushing your car to the limit then these are an incredible tire for the price.
2 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Toyota Harrier (235/55 R18) on mostly town for 100 average miles
Better than I thought. Used Bridgestone Dueler, and Yokohama Geolandar with this
18 - tyre reviewed on March 26, 2019

See all 30 customer reviews of the Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 (newest first) >>