Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal

The Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 13,700 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal >>

Given 65% while driving a Skoda Superb Mk3 1,4Tsi (215/55 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 13,700 easy going miles
I had these as original equipment on my 2018 Skoda Superb 1.4Tsi. Comfort and handling have been good in the wet and dry. Also a quiet tyre.

Bad points - Compared to the Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons Gen 2 all seasons on my last Octavia the snow grip and handing is poor. Better than a summer tyre but not in the same class as the Goodyears, Tyre life not great either - fronts down to 4mm and rears at 5mm after 13700 miles. A much greater wear rate than the Goodyears. Around half those miles are motorway or rural A roads and I think I'm fairly gentle on the brakes and acceleration elsewhere.

Either the Goodywears or Michelin Cross Climate tyres when I change them in a few months time.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 19, 2019

See all 1 customer reviews of the Continental ContiWinterContact TS815 ContiSeal (newest first) >>