Continental Cross Contact LX Sport

The Continental Cross Contact LX Sport is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 86,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport

Questions and Answers for the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport

2016-05-15 - Can I use this tyers for my range rover sport 2012

Yes, the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport is perfectly suited to the Range Rover Sport. It is OE fitment on a number of the newer Range Rovers.

2019-03-12 - Is it a runflat or a conventional tire?

Continental name their runflat tyres SSR, so if there's an SSR version of the CrossContact LX Sport, it will be runflat.

Top Continental Cross Contact LX Sport Review

Given 64% while driving a Audi A4 Avant1.9 Tdi SE (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 24,000 average miles
after 24000 miles there just about finsh
82 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2012

Latest Continental Cross Contact LX Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Cross Contact LX Sport.

Given 56% while driving a BMW 520d (225/55 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Those tyres lasted me about 6 months and I paid nearly £600 for 4 run flat tyres, the worst lasting tyres
1 - tyre reviewed on December 21, 2019
Given 66% while driving a Land Rover Discovery Sport (245/45 R20 V) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
These were on my discovery sport since new and I only done 16k miles! Need to replace the front two!! When I took my car to Land Rover for check up they told me I got 2.3mm on both front two! Back two still got about 5mm left! Not going bother buying these again!!
1 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2019
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!
0 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Land Rover Range Rover Velar (265/45 R21) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
I wouldn’t consider anything less, perfect tyre for such a great car.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2019
Land Rover Range Rover Sport (275/45 R21 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
i have now fitted these tyres to my 2015 Range Rover Sport, they have transformed the car, the handling is much improved and the car is quieter with much road noise
69 - tyre reviewed on February 1, 2018

See all 7 customer reviews of the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport (newest first) >>