Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV

The Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 78,000 miles driven.

2016 AMS SUV / 4x4 Tyre Test - 3rd of 9 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV Review

Given 60% while driving a Hyundai Tucson (245/45 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 16,000 easy going miles
Only 16000 miles out of the front pair. I drive a Hyundai Tuscon Sport. Wheel spin a big issue when puking away and I am not a boy racer at 69. I consider them noisy and I am never confident of the handling. Due to buy some new tyres but they won't be Continentals.
6 - tyre reviewed on February 1, 2019

Latest Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV >>

Given 80% while driving a Hyundai Tucson (225/60 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
Tires grip excellent in dry and wet, however the noise at high speed is a little bit loud.
I've driven with these tires around 40k km and now the tread depth is 1,5 millimetres.
2 - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2020
6 - tyre reviewed on February 1, 2019
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 81% while driving a Subaru Forester (225/60 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Advantages: very short dry braking distance, very good feel when driving in wet conditions.

Disadvantage: fuel consumption is high comparing with Yokohama which was originally on the car.

Other: Road feedback could be better especially at higher speed. At the beginning the tires are very quiet. Later they become noisy.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2018
Given 40% while driving a Volkswagen Tiguan SE Nav 2.0 TDI 150PS 2WD 6spd Man (235/55 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 27,000 average miles
Tyres fitted by manufacturer when vehicle purchased.
Useless in the snow we had in the winter. Had to abandon the vehicle and go back when snow melting ie not packed hard on road. Very disappointed to have to replace fronts after only 27000 miles!
0 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2018

See all 4 customer reviews of the Continental Premium Contact 5 SUV (newest first) >>