Continental UltraContact UC6

The Continental UltraContact UC6 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 214,075 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental UltraContact UC6
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental UltraContact UC6

Questions and Answers for the Continental UltraContact UC6

2017-08-17 - Hi there. What is the recommended tyre pressure for uc6 205/50 R16. Thank you

The tyre pressure for the Continental UltraContact UC6 is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook.

2019-03-14 - I am looking for the best performance tyre in a 195 65 15 for a road race austin healey 3000. I was about to buy continental premium contact 5 when I was told that the ultra contact 6 is a far superior tyre. He said that was based on your web site. Yet you have not done any testing. Only comments from people with cars like a toyota corolla. So how can you possible give this tyre such a high score

The Continental UltraContact range is for the American market and not available in the UK, so if you were looking at the Premium Contact 5 which is a European pattern, it's unlikely you will be able to purchase both.

Top Continental UltraContact UC6 Review

Given 90% while driving a Mazda Mazda2 (185/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
The difference between Dunlop Enasave Ec 300 and Continental UC6 is big. I can go 100kph without realizing it with my Mazda 2 sedan. I find that the dry and wet grip of the tyre is very good if compared to my original stock Dunlop tyre. I'm not sure about the wear rate as i've just fitted the tyre for only 2 months. UC 6 might not have the same comfort level with the CC6 but for a tyre meant for handling and griping, i find it surprisingly comfortable. The downside of the tyre is that it costs me a fortune even though it was made in Malaysia , my own country, the price shouldn't be setting that high. Overall i would recommend UC 6 to those who wish to seek for good handling and comfort if one dont wish to use sport tyres .
295 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2017

Latest Continental UltraContact UC6 Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental UltraContact UC6 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Continental UltraContact UC6? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Continental UltraContact UC6 >>

Given 87% while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 1.4 TSI (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 3,500 spirited miles
changed to UC6 tyres 2 months ago. excellent grip in dry and wet conditions. low noise and great handling. amazing tyres overall. did a fair bit of city roads and highway driving. tyres did not disappoint in melbourne’s ever changing weather. highly recommended for regular and everyday drivers looking for good tyres without blowing the budget. too early to talk about wear, will be happy if i can get 40k to 50k.
5 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2020
Given 100% while driving a Honda City (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Driven for over 30000km , satisfied with the quality . Wet nor dry , it perform well most of the time . Most of my friends said michelin ps4 is the best , but for me personally , this is one of those cheaper tyre that offers same quality and performance as ps4 is .
18 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 90% while driving a Honda Accord (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 45,000 spirited miles
I fitted the tyres two years and half ago and it still running good even after 70,000 km. The tyre is at par with Michelin Premacy ST I used before. The comfort ride is very good and the tyre roar is lesser than the Michelin Premacy ST. I drive a Honda Accord 2.4 New Model (2013) and the original Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres didn't last that long (45,000km) due to low profile size 235/45 R18 and my first 2 years driving style (I am a fast driver). The Michelin PS3 also did not grip well in wet condition as Continental UC6. I am really satisfied with this tyre and I guarantee Continental that I'll use these tyres again.
3 - tyre reviewed on December 19, 2019
Given 73% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (235/55 R18) on a combination of roads for 12,500 average miles
The grip is good in both dry and wet. Ride comfort far better than the Geolander tyres I had before, but it feels a little bumpy ride at 35 PSI. Low-frequency noise on the rough road, but quiet on the highway. Done 20,000KM now in 2 years 40% tread is left.
17 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Toyota Camry (215/55 R17 R) on mostly town for 0 average miles
I have changed to continental UC 6 from the factory fitted Yokohama decibel. Even though I felt that the Yokohama decibel was a more silent tyre but U6 provided more comfort on rough roads.
24 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2019

See all 16 customer reviews of the Continental UltraContact UC6 (newest first) >>