Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport

The Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 49,008 miles driven.

2020 SUV 4x4 Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 10 tyres

• Positive - High traction on sand and gravel, stable dry handling, low rolling noise.
  • Negative - Limited aquaplaning resistance, long wet braking distances.

2019 Auto Express SUV Tyre Test - 7th of 8 tyres

• Overall - Poor in the wet and highest fuel consumption on test.

2017 ADAC SUV Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 15 tyres

• Positive - Balanced tyre, good in the dry and wet
  • Negative - Slightly high wear
235/50 R18 97V   E A 69 12.49kgs
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport Review

Given 98% while driving a Mitsubishi (225/55 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Briliant tyers no problems at all. ..defenetli i will buy it again. ..briliant on the rain and super low noise..
95 - tyre reviewed on August 3, 2016

Latest Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Cooper Zeon 4XS Sport >>

Given 77% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (235/60 R16 H) on mostly motorways for 14,000 average miles
Results from tire test by ADAC 2017 completely cover my opinion after running 24000 km on my Kia Sportage 2. Positive: Balanced tyre, good in the dry and wet Negative: Slightly high wear - 2 mm for 24000 km , I think is normal.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2020
Given 44% while driving a Dacia Duster 4x4 (215/65 R16) on mostly country roads for 19,000 average miles
I run about 22000km a year and 1/3 of them with winter tires. I drive approximately 65% tarmac and 35% gravel, I drive off road sometimes, not countable in percent, but when I do I need to trust the grip.

I had these tires for 2 summer seasons and they are finished now so they lasted for about 30000km. I find the wear to be extremely high, I use to have the tires 3 or 4 years before buying new ones.

I think the tires behave strange, in curves it sometimes feels like they collapse in one direction and then gives a recoil in the other direction or something like that. It never caused something bad but I never felt that behavior in normal speeds before...

Off road they are more or less useless.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 11, 2019
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 83% while driving a Kia Motors Sorento EX 2.5 (245/70 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Excellent tire, very good grip on dry, excellent grip on wet. The best rain tire (of course I'm talking about conditions where the temperature is above 3-4 ° C) I've ever used. I used it in conditions up to -5 ° C, of course without snow, they still showed very good performance. As for comfort and noise, the tire I have on the vehicle is very good. The only drawback seems to me a little bit faster wear. Before these tires had Hankook Dynapro HP and I crossed nearly 30,000 miles with them. I think that Zeon will not achieve this result.
I'm sorry if there are errors in the terms, English is not my native language.
7 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2019
Given 20% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
Please don't buy this brand. They are the worst tyres that I've buyed ever. I drove my car for 1000 miles and I've change the tyres with another brand. Afrer fitting, my car starts vibrating at low speed and high speed. I left it in my dealer service for 9 days. They try to balance and rebalance the wheels many times. The car still vibrating. So after 9 days of checkings i change the tyres. Just don't buy this brand.
8 - tyre reviewed on October 17, 2018