Davanti DX640

The Davanti DX640 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 54 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 451,046 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Davanti DX640
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Davanti DX640

Questions and Answers for the Davanti DX640

2019-05-16 - I am considering changing my tyres to a set of Davanti DX 640 the designated size for the rear set for my BMW 7series is 275/35/20 can I fit 275/40/20??

Sorry I'm unable to comment on specific fitment changes. Check out an owners club or speak directly to BMW.

Top Davanti DX640 Review

Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen 1.8 20vT Sport (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
had 4 put on my vw golf and i have to say im well impressed stick like glue even in the wet top marks mileage yet to be confirmed how ever looking so far so good.
291 - tyre reviewed on June 14, 2016

Latest Davanti DX640 Reviews

Have you driven on the Davanti DX640 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the DX640.

Given 96% while driving a Alfa Romeo MiTo (215/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
I am very surprised by the performance of this relatively new company tire and the performance is just amazing. I live in Israel. The most complex roads I think the world's Broken roads 😂 Hot temperature The tire meets all these conditions I mentioned above I am going to buy this tire once again very satisfied with the company of devanti
4 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2020
Given 79% while driving a Vauxhall Insignia CDTI 160 (245/45 R18) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
Tyre dealer suggested these some years ago for Insignia SRi 2.0 CDti. I drive 15k miles per year, mainly motorway with smattering of A roads. The tyres have performed well to date in all conditions, particularly in torrential rain at motorway speeds. The only time they lost grip was last year in heavy frost, when cornering around a 90 degree bend at 10 - 15mph. Though, I suspect most tyres would have lost grip in those conditions and colleagues told me they had done the same with different cars and tyres.No issues up to now and I would recommend them.
8 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2019
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 308 (215/55 R17 W) on for 0 miles
I have just fitted all four tyres on my peugeot 308. Very very comfort and quiet. The road feedback is excellent as the continental. Gripping is good either in dry or wet road . The amazing is the rolling resistance - acceleration, steering, and gliding get Large improvements. I feel that my car becomes another different car which is easier to drive.
11 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2019
Given 93% while driving a BMW 640d (275/30 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Just swapped a full set of Bridgestone potenza re050 for these tyres on my 640d and am really impressed, they have transformed the car, really quiet, superb wet and dry grip and have taken the harshness out of the ride, would definitely buy again.
7 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2019
Given 97% while driving a Mercedes Benz C220 CDI Blue Eff. (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,600 average miles
Now completed just over 10,000 miles in e220cdi. Live close to a55 and speeds are often between 50 and 70. Front tyre are now just below 70ml and the rears at 6.4. So will expect 30,000 miles off them. Comfort has been very good with road noise levels reduced dramatically against my Continentals (these gave me almost 30k too) So, with the more favourable cost I shall use again unless wear suddenly increases!!
15 - tyre reviewed on June 23, 2019