Davanti DX640

The Davanti DX640 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 57 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 482,246 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Davanti DX640
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Davanti DX640

Questions and Answers for the Davanti DX640

2019-05-16 - I am considering changing my tyres to a set of Davanti DX 640 the designated size for the rear set for my BMW 7series is 275/35/20 can I fit 275/40/20??

Sorry I'm unable to comment on specific fitment changes. Check out an owners club or speak directly to BMW.

Top Davanti DX640 Review

Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen 1.8 20vT Sport (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
had 4 put on my vw golf and i have to say im well impressed stick like glue even in the wet top marks mileage yet to be confirmed how ever looking so far so good.
309 - tyre reviewed on June 14, 2016

Latest Davanti DX640 Reviews

Have you driven on the Davanti DX640 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Davanti DX640? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Davanti DX640 >>

Given 93% while driving a Volkswagen CC (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 200 miles
2013 Volkswagon cc 170 TDI DSG GT. Placed In order of when i first purchased the car they had fitted: 1st continental's 2nd Nexen's 3rd davanti DX640's (newly fitted to the vehicle presently) Well what can i say, the davanti DC640 summer tyres that i have put on the my car yesterday (13/3/2020) caught me off guard as to the fact that they are fantastic, low db sound rating of 68db compared to 72db of other types of tyres They give excellent feed back, confident grip, quite, good value for money, good in the wet all things considered that they are a summer tyre, and im seeing much better fuel economy. I was abit wary about the name of this brand of tyre as it seemed to be of a lower quality on first impressions of looking at them and compared to the likes of continental's or Michelin the car has simply eaten past tyres with ease! However i was very impressed and i highly recommend them as far as to say i will get another set of these when the time comes. This tyre product will be a good seller and they are a game changer !
6 - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2020
Given 86% while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 5 door (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 25,000 average miles
These really impressed me. The 1st thing i noticed about them is how quiet they are. Very good grip too. They are quite inexpensive too.
8 - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 96% while driving a Alfa Romeo MiTo (215/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
I am very surprised by the performance of this relatively new company tire and the performance is just amazing. I live in Israel. The most complex roads I think the world's Broken roads 😂 Hot temperature The tire meets all these conditions I mentioned above I am going to buy this tire once again very satisfied with the company of devanti
7 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2020
Given 79% while driving a Vauxhall Insignia CDTI 160 (245/45 R18) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
Tyre dealer suggested these some years ago for Insignia SRi 2.0 CDti. I drive 15k miles per year, mainly motorway with smattering of A roads. The tyres have performed well to date in all conditions, particularly in torrential rain at motorway speeds. The only time they lost grip was last year in heavy frost, when cornering around a 90 degree bend at 10 - 15mph. Though, I suspect most tyres would have lost grip in those conditions and colleagues told me they had done the same with different cars and tyres.No issues up to now and I would recommend them.
13 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 308 (215/55 R17 W) on for 0 miles
I have just fitted all four tyres on my peugeot 308. Very very comfort and quiet. The road feedback is excellent as the continental. Gripping is good either in dry or wet road . The amazing is the rolling resistance - acceleration, steering, and gliding get Large improvements. I feel that my car becomes another different car which is easier to drive.
14 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2019