Davanti DX640

The Davanti DX640 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 58 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 507,352 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Davanti DX640
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Davanti DX640

Questions and Answers for the Davanti DX640

2019-05-16 - I am considering changing my tyres to a set of Davanti DX 640 the designated size for the rear set for my BMW 7series is 275/35/20 can I fit 275/40/20??

Sorry I'm unable to comment on specific fitment changes. Check out an owners club or speak directly to BMW.

Top Davanti DX640 Review

Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen 1.8 20vT Sport (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
had 4 put on my vw golf and i have to say im well impressed stick like glue even in the wet top marks mileage yet to be confirmed how ever looking so far so good.
332 - tyre reviewed on June 14, 2016

Latest Davanti DX640 Reviews

Have you driven on the Davanti DX640 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Davanti DX640? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Davanti DX640 >>

Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz 220 cdi advantgarde (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 20,106 average miles
Without doubt found the tyres excellent in all weathers but did not find much snow about last winter ! Wear rate has been exceptional with 5.8 left on front and 4.5 on the rears and still the quietest tyres I have had so far. Now completed just over 20000 miles so should manage 30k. As stated at 5k with a cost of £357 I shall look at them again
2 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2020
Given 73% while driving a Vauxhall 140 Ecofkex (245/45 R18) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
I travel 15k per year commuting. Advised by tyre fitter Davanti were as good as some premium brands. Bought 1 for front. Performed well in wet and dry. Ok in icy conditions but could lose grip turning sharply. Overall, performed ok but biggest drawback is they wear down twice as fast as Continentals. Good if not much mileage. If you drive a lot of miles, buy cheap, buy twice.
6 - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2020
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 100% while driving a BMW X5 e70 (275/40 R20 W) on mostly motorways for 6,000 spirited miles
I use 3 months in Nur-Sultan. I liked the rubber. Quiet, soft, comfortable in motion. During emergency braking on the pavement does not slip. The quality of workmanship is on the level; during installation, a lot of weights were not required for balancing. I didnít fly into the puddles at high speed, but at a small (60 km / h) there is no aquaplaning. In my opinion, this rubber is definitely better than the factory. I can not say anything about the winter - I did not go. Would buy more? Definitely yes. especially at that price.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2020
Given 93% while driving a Volkswagen CC (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 200 miles
2013 Volkswagon cc 170 TDI DSG GT. Placed In order of when i first purchased the car they had fitted: 1st continental's 2nd Nexen's 3rd davanti DX640's (newly fitted to the vehicle presently) Well what can i say, the davanti DC640 summer tyres that i have put on the my car yesterday (13/3/2020) caught me off guard as to the fact that they are fantastic, low db sound rating of 68db compared to 72db of other types of tyres They give excellent feed back, confident grip, quite, good value for money, good in the wet all things considered that they are a summer tyre, and im seeing much better fuel economy. I was abit wary about the name of this brand of tyre as it seemed to be of a lower quality on first impressions of looking at them and compared to the likes of continental's or Michelin the car has simply eaten past tyres with ease! However i was very impressed and i highly recommend them as far as to say i will get another set of these when the time comes. This tyre product will be a good seller and they are a game changer !
8 - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2020
Given 86% while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 5 door (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 25,000 average miles
These really impressed me. The 1st thing i noticed about them is how quiet they are. Very good grip too. They are quite inexpensive too.
15 - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2020