Davanti DX740

The Davanti DX740 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Davanti's latest tyre is specifically designed for SUV drivers with an optimum balance of wet, dry and muddy grip, offering a smooth, comfortable drive in any conditions, on any surface. SUV drivers can rejoice as Davanti's DX740 tyre hits the UK market in March 2016.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 18,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Davanti DX740
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Davanti DX740
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Davanti DX740. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Davanti DX740 Review

Given 63% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 18,000 spirited miles
I have 2 of these front tyres on the front of my Skoda Vrs for a 10 months. I paid about £60 a tyre that is obviously quite cheap. For the first 5k I was mightily impressed at first, especially in the wet but the biggest problem with these tyres is the loss of performance with wear and after doing 18k on them they are getting to the legal limit and the grip has all but gone.

I've had Goodyears in the past that have done an extra 12k but most importantly kept their performance right to the end. Tyres in general seem to have come down in price and I can get some Hankook Ventus V12s or Goodyear F1 A3's for an extra £15 these days so I won't be buying again.

Some people might think I'm being harsh comparing these against the bigger brands as they are basically a budget tyre but lets not forget all the marketing on their website and the salesmen in the garage pitched this tyre as an alternative to the household brands. If the cost ratio to wear worked in their favour I'd understand this but for an extra £15 a corner I'll be returning to the big boys.
10 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2016

Latest Davanti DX740 Reviews

Have you driven on the Davanti DX740 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the DX740.

10 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2016