Dayton D320

Dayton D320 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 24% while driving a Toyota Camry (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
half of the tread has gone only after 5000km. Skip in wet day. The worst tyre I haved used.
19 - tyre reviewed on November 29, 2018
Given 69% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium 2.0 TCDI (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Overall medium to good tyre. Price is great. Not for sporty drive but normal drive. Noise from tyre over 80 km/h and increasing whit speed.
40 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2017
Given 49% while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 700 average miles
Since I have 2 of them on my front wheels my car goes right and it goes left but doesn't want go straight. It demands full time steering control which is most tiering on motorways.
266 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2016
Given 77% while driving a Renault Megane I coach 1.6e (185/55 R15 T) on mostly town for 30,000 spirited miles
I had the Firestone Firehawk D320, which are now made by Dayton, the quality is the same. The tyres were really good for my style of driving, quite aggressive with a lot of maneuvers, on a 90bhp car. The tyres had excellent grip in the dry and I never lost grip in the wet, despite entering some corners pretty wildly :D
The wear was decent, considering the amount of braking and cornering.
For a sporty type of driving you don't care about comfort or noise, but for me they were quite OK on this department.
I will certainly buy them again and recommend them.
13 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2014
Given 78% while driving a Renault Laguna 3 (225/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 3,000 easy going miles
I am using those tyres on my Renault Laguna III phase 2 for about 6 months. Easy going highway driving, destinations Sarajevo-Sofia-Istanbul, Sarajevo-Geneva, Sarajevo-Athens, or Sarajevo-Sofia-Bucharest. Do not get me wrong, I am very law obeying driver, no sanctions for the last 15 years at all, I keep the speed limits, and I seldom speed more than 140 km/h, sorry, this is my style. Have to replace my winter "Continentals", and the local garage in Sarajevo offered me this brand. Price is ~75.00 E/piece, mounting + balance included. Driving is perfect in dry or wet on highways, a bit more "bumpy" than my old Summer "Bridgestone Turanza"s, but this is felt exclusively out of highways only. Handling is good, fuel consumption in average is a bit higher than the Bridgestones", but not heavily damaging my pocket. I am leaving "progressiveness" & "wear" boxes just empty, cannot make a fair judgement for just couple of weeks. Also "by again" is empty - I like this brand, but could be that a cheaper brand will appear soon in my garage's stock, who knows? Bottom line - reliable tyre with great price/quality ratio.
3 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2014
Given 64% while driving a Ford Probe GT (205/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Dry grip is nearly perfect. Sidewalls a little soft and wobbly. When it rains, the grip is easly lost.
17 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2011