Debica Presto UHP2

The Debica Presto UHP2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 24 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 147,220 miles driven.

2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test - 24th of 49 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Debica Presto UHP2

Questions and Answers for the Debica Presto UHP2

2018-10-14 - Would these debica presto tyres be suitable for a lexus ls430 2004

As long as you match the size and load rating there's no reason the Debica Presto UHP2 shouldn't work for your car.

2019-02-05 - what is the treadwear rating on 215/55/17 r17 98W size on the Debica presto UHP 2 Thank you

I'm sorry, we don't yet keep treadwear rating on file.

Top Debica Presto UHP2 Review

Given 94% while driving a Honda 1.6 I DTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
For an economic tyre, the performance is superb.
No problems in the dry. Very impressive on wet road,
Absolutely comfortable and not noisy.
The tyres are new, I made only 2000 km, so I can't know if they last well or not.
But I had Debica tyres for winter, and I made over 50.000 km without problems. so...
271 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2018

Latest Debica Presto UHP2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Debica Presto UHP2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Debica Presto UHP2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Debica Presto UHP2 >>

Given 71% while driving a Mercedes Benz S320 (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 22,000 average miles
Ran these on the front of a heavy S350 cdi. Having come from pirelli pzeros i was sceptical, however ive been impressed. They are half the price of the pirellis/other premium tyres and perform nearly as well. The only differences are slightly less wet cornering grip, and slightly less feedback. Wear is the biggest issue on this car, always wearing the front shoulders before the centre tread (geometry and pressures correct). These have been no exception but they have lasted as well as any of the previous premium tyres we've used, and still have tread to go. If the new maxxis tyres weren't on offer we'd buy again.
5 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2020
Given 81% while driving a Audi 1.8T Quattro (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
I have these on a MK1 TT225. nice and quiet,plenty of grip wet or dry. Will buy again.You wouldn't know they are a mid range going by the performance alone
3 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2020
Want the best tyre for real world driving? Watch this!
Given 61% while driving a Ford Focus C Max (205/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 26,109 average miles
Although the number of miles give them a good price/value score, the tyre is really insecure near his end. Left tyre was broken between his tread and side. Right tyre has a bulge in the side. There are a still few millimeters of tread.
4 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Mercedes Benz E280 Sport (265/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Good Budget Tyres.Tested them at 260 km/h on motorway no problems even in rain.
5 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2019
Given 69% while driving a Opel Astra J 1.4 turbo (215/50 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 11,000 spirited miles
I bought this tyres after initially installed on
my new car Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance. You can see my earlier review from this spring, when installed the tyres. I was amazed by their comfort and excellent grip. But this was valid for new tyres. After 5000 km, I started to feel the lost of grip on wet roads and "polished" city roads. After 10000 km, the tyres lost their quietness and comfort, extended braking distance. Now 2 - 3 weeks before switching to winter tyres and after 18000 km, the tyres lost grip on roads colder than 15 degree C. Breaking distance increase dramatically, ABS working like on snow for each more intensive breaking. The tyres performance is like 2,5 years old premium tyres even older for wet and cold conditions. I'm driving intensively 160 km each day to my work and back. For this tyres set I bet on low cost and good results in the reviews. So, I'm glad when add the price, less than half of the price of premium tyres. For the next summer have to drive with limitations and more careful, but it was the same in 4-th summer of Goodyear's. I hope the tyres will not lose their current performance after a winter in my garage. Because on temperatures above 15 degree C this Debica tyres are still better than Goodyears in their 4-th summer! Will I buy it again?! Mmm, not! Will look for midprice class.
17 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2019