Debica Presto UHP2

The Debica Presto UHP2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 28 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 174,220 miles driven.

2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test - 24th of 49 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Debica Presto UHP2

Questions and Answers for the Debica Presto UHP2

2018-10-14 - Would these debica presto tyres be suitable for a lexus ls430 2004

As long as you match the size and load rating there's no reason the Debica Presto UHP2 shouldn't work for your car.

2019-02-05 - what is the treadwear rating on 215/55/17 r17 98W size on the Debica presto UHP 2 Thank you

I'm sorry, we don't yet keep treadwear rating on file.

Top Debica Presto UHP2 Review

Given 94% while driving a Honda 1.6 I DTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
For an economic tyre, the performance is superb.
No problems in the dry. Very impressive on wet road,
Absolutely comfortable and not noisy.
The tyres are new, I made only 2000 km, so I can't know if they last well or not.
But I had Debica tyres for winter, and I made over 50.000 km without problems. so...
288 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2018

Latest Debica Presto UHP2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Debica Presto UHP2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Debica Presto UHP2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Debica Presto UHP2 >>

Given 74% while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDI 140 SLine (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
The tyres perform exceptionally well for the price. Quiet at speed, good grip under acceleration, cornering and braking. No punctures after hitting cerbs or potholes. Happy with the wear rate. Predictable grip in damp conditions. However.. my one complaint is that I found these tyres aquaplane really badly in standing water. Even when the tyres were brand new and had full tread depth, any sign of standing water and the front of the car lost traction. I don't mean driving through a flood, just normal puddles on normal roads during a heavy-ish downpour, anything above 50mph and the car was unsettled. Prior to discovering this, I'd recommended the tyres to a friend and he reported the same.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2020
Given 83% while driving a Fiat 500X (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I was looking for brands like Falken but the seller asked me if i want to check on Debica Presto UHP2. After reading comments&reviews, I bought a set around march. So it's a 6 month review. They were less than half the price of, lets say a Michelin PS4. Super cheap. It feels so soft, even wallowy sometimes. Considering my car has very stiff suspension and low side profile tyres, softness turns into advantage. It's very quiet indeed. Improved sidewall protection makes it better. I hit some big potholes and curbs but no bubbling whatsoever. Feels like a premium product in terms of comfort, noise, grip. Loses out on road feedback and wallowiness. 9/10 recommended.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2020
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 83% while driving a BMW 5 Series M Sport ( E60 ) (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Car is bmw e60, i replcaced nokian zline tires cause they started to cracking (2 year old tires with around 5k miles) . Im realy happy for those UHP tires, they are much better than those nokians. I would put them in same line as continentals sport contact 4.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Had these on my previous Audi A6, I now have them on my Audi A4. I know my tyres well, I have experienced many tyres over years of driving. I can say this tyre has impressive comfort and low noise. Almost silent on my Audi A4 on good roads. The soft compound absorbs the cracks and ridges on the road as if the tyre is under inflated even though itís not. Dry grip is very high, you wonít ever get anywhere near it under normal driving but if you do the grip loss is not gradual itís quite snappy. The wet grip is very commendable considering the price and competition. These tyres give confidence to drive through water and rain. They perform better than Barum 3hm from personal experience. Have a look at the wet grip in the tyres tests, they beat many similar price tyres. The wear is reasonable itís not the best itís not the worst just average. I would certainly buy them again, strong dry grip, impressive wet grip, rim protection and lastly extremely comfortable.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2020
Given 71% while driving a Mercedes Benz S320 (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 22,000 average miles
Ran these on the front of a heavy S350 cdi. Having come from pirelli pzeros i was sceptical, however ive been impressed. They are half the price of the pirellis/other premium tyres and perform nearly as well. The only differences are slightly less wet cornering grip, and slightly less feedback. Wear is the biggest issue on this car, always wearing the front shoulders before the centre tread (geometry and pressures correct). These have been no exception but they have lasted as well as any of the previous premium tyres we've used, and still have tread to go. If the new maxxis tyres weren't on offer we'd buy again.
6 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2020