Dunlop SP Sport 300

The Dunlop SP Sport 300 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 20 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 516,736 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop SP Sport 300
175/60 R15 81H XL   C E 70 6.89kgs
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dunlop SP Sport 300. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Dunlop SP Sport 300 Review

Given 76% while driving a Volkswagen Caddy (205/60 R15 W) on a combination of roads for 42,000 spirited miles
All round Beats the standard tyres on my work vw caddy van maxi. 5 meters increase in stopping distance in dry over standard tyres.
Wore out after 42,000km but I am heavy footed so actually not too bad.
Low noise, decent handling in wet and dry.
Good entry level sports tyre.
16 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2015

Latest Dunlop SP Sport 300 Reviews

Have you driven on the Dunlop SP Sport 300 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Dunlop SP Sport 300? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Dunlop SP Sport 300 >>

Given 99% while driving a Suzuki Splash 1.2 GL Model 2015 (185/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 12,427 easy going miles
It great on both dry and wet grip on my car. I've been used this tyres on my car at 20000 km and still comfortable. The road noise is low.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 6, 2020
Given 91% while driving a Nissan Livina X Gear 1.5 (185/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 49,709 average miles
It nice on dry grip but it little bit not comfortable when passing the wet roads. I've been used this tyres on my car since brand new because it oem on my car and lasted at 80000 km until i've changed again to this tyres. It has low noise and i've ever tried other brand of tyres but it did not comfortable for my car so i decided to use this type of tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 6, 2020
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 41% while driving a Honda CIVIC 1.6 VTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Very noisy tyres and wet and dry grip is bad.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 16, 2019
Given 99% while driving a Nissan Micra (165/60 R14 T) on mostly town for 40,000 average miles
I had these sporty tyres on my nissan micra they made the ride safe and sporty in city traffic
always very comunicative tyres they did an excellent job making every ride enjoyable
1 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2018