Event GL699

The Event GL699 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 33% over 500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Event GL699
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Event GL699
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Event GL699. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Event GL699 Reviews

Have you driven on the Event GL699 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Event GL699? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Event GL699 >>

Given 30% while driving a Peugeot 308 1.6 e HDI (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 easy going miles
got these with my car, worse tyre i have ever seen dangerous on corners with any slight wetness on road
0 - tyre reviewed on January 16, 2013
Given 40% while driving a Mercedes Benz C200 Kompessor Coupe Auto (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 500 average miles
Cheap tyres but these are absolutely terrible in the wet. Any slight incline at a junction and I get wheel spin even with light acceleration. I had better grip on my barely legal continentals.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2012
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 37% while driving a Ford Escort RS2000 2WD (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
These tyres cames on a second hand car I purchased. Although the tread levels are still fine, the tryes are quite simply dangerous in the wet. These tyres have very little on wet ground and struggle to find traction in heavy rain, even when using minimal throttle.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 18, 2011