Event Potentum

The Event Potentum is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 120,030 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Event Potentum
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Event Potentum
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Event Potentum. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Event Potentum Review

Given 54% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0TDI (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
a very basic tyre. decent amount of grip in both wet and dry.
high levels of road noise i would say and not overally comfortable. particularly at motorway speeds. wear seems OK after a few months of driving.
135 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2016

Latest Event Potentum Reviews

Have you driven on the Event Potentum tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Event Potentum? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Event Potentum >>

Given 69% while driving a Opel ASTRA H 1.6 TURBO (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
Greetings from Greece, I bought these tyres 1 year before. I have to say that those tyre are above the average in all categories of comparisons for their price. Value for money. I think they are similar to nexen nfera su1 but nexen were little better at wear and handling and more expensive too!
0 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 47% while driving a BMW 335i (255/30 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Normally use Mitchlin Poilet sort 4 S but got this as its less then half the price. Defo get what you pay for. It does the job and if you are a caual driver will be fine. For me it loses grip well before the other tyers on hard acceleration and faster cornering, especially when cold. So would not recommend for high performance cars.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2020
Given 39% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 13,000 spirited miles
These came fitted to the Civic Type R i have, they are a truly awful tyre, the only redeeming quality they have is they wear pretty well, they were so bad with regards to handling, grip, feedback etc that i changed them after 5 months when i had the money to do so even though they still had plenty of tread and life left in them, they get slightly better in warm summer months but in cold wet winter days they are pretty bad, I replaced the fronts with Dunlop Sportmaxx and it was like a new car, you could go round corners without it moving all over the place like someone had coated the road in diesel, i had a couple of hairy moments on a wet motorway bend and enough was enough and they got changed. the rears are still on and they look like they have lost about 2mm in 13000miles so they are really hard wearing...probably a good tyre for taxi drivers who keep revs and speed low and want long wear, but the minute you do any spirited driving sling them in the bin.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 24, 2020
Given 91% while driving a Rover 45 (205/40 R17 W) on mostly town for 22,000 spirited miles
I have had my first set of these tyres on my car for almost 2 years now, these are absolutely fantastic tyres and I will use them again, I have still got about 5mm of tread left on all 4 tyres despite having a slightly more aggressive cornering driving style, very impressed with the way these grip the road, the only downfall in my opinion is that every now and then I momentarily loose traction in the wet (on roundabouts mostly)
13 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2019