Event WL905

The Event WL905 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 126 tyre reviews averaging 45% over 868,429 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Event WL905
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Event WL905
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Event WL905. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Event WL905 Review

Given 30% while driving a Volkswagen Passat (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
One tyre that is a death trap in the wet. I have no confidence in damp or fully wet conditions. There is low grip even at normal driving speeds in the wet, anything faster and it's an accident waiting to happen.
32 - tyre reviewed on October 28, 2015

Latest Event WL905 Reviews

Have you driven on the Event WL905 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the WL905.

Given 83% while driving a Toyota Corolla verso (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
These are on a Corolla Verso 1.8, so no race car attitudes. Never the less they wear reasonably well 13k so far with 4mm usable to go so 26k perhaps. Front wheel spin is easy at start off in wet. otherwise solid performance. The buy again depends on who owns the company. If Chinese then no. Problem seem to be that British can only be made in UK rather than British owned. Shame.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 31, 2018
(225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
update these are leathel in even damp conditions almost lost it completely on a roundabout
0 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 44% while driving a Alfa Romeo GTV (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
amazingly not bad in the dry ,there on the rear of my alfa 2.0 gtv , but OMG in the wet there awful , lost the rear a number of times in the wet worst Tyre I have ever had will be replaced with some landasails a much better tyre do not buy
0 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2018
Given 27% while driving a MINI Clubman (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
Car feels like suspension worn out and or has wear in ball joints!!! No grip in the wet, tyres are on the back of my car and I have experienced oversteer on roundabouts and when turning!!! Very dangerous tyre, like driving on slick when pouring down with rain!!

DO NOT BUY!!! IF ON YOUR CAR CHANGE BEFORE YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT!!
0 - tyre reviewed on November 28, 2018
Given 37% while driving a Audi A3 Sportback (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 easy going miles
I bought a second hand Audi A3 recently which seemed to have a brand new or near enough set of these Event tyres fitted to the rear. They seemed ok until the first day I drove the car in the rain. I was going slowly round a roundabout and the back end went. No traction whatsoever. I thought I perhaps had a flat tyre but everything was ok. It wasn't until I looked up these Event tyres online that I discovered this site and the applicable reviews. They are a disgrace and incredibly dangerous. I have had budget tyres on cars before and although mediocre they certainly were not as shocking as these things.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2018