Falken Azenis FK510

Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Audi S6 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 15,000 spirited miles
I don't really feel qualified to review the handling/grip etc but what I will say is that they lasted 15k on my 2-tonne S6 Avant and as they got to the end of their life, tramlining became an issue. I did one track day on them and understeer was a bit of an issue but then my car has a massive V10 hanging over the front axle. All in all, they felt generally safe and stable and lasted fairly well.
5 - tyre reviewed on January 11, 2020
Vauxhall Astra VXR (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
Car handles much better with 4 of these would 100% recommend. Definitely worth the money so much comfort with these and handling definitely improved
2 - tyre reviewed on December 21, 2019
Given 92% while driving a BMW 530D (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Fitted to the rear axle to replace Bridgestone Turanza ER300 and are a revelation. More compliant, but improved handling and quietness.
I put Michelin Primacy 3 on the front 9 months ago and these Falkens seem much better.
7 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa D (215/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
very good tyre , wet grip is brilliant, driven in very heavy rain and not even a hint of aquaplaning , its quiet and comfy.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class Estate (240/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I fitted these to my 2003 E Class estate which has 306bhp and more torque. I regularly drive through Europe and on the autobahn at high speeds also. I tend to wear summer tyres from April thru November.

I have covered about 20,000 miles - in all conditions in many countries through Europe - including a stormy drive over the Col du Galibier at 2,642m(!) with them and I can confirm that they are excellent in all conditions. Surefooted, predictable and stable at speed. They are also comfortable, though perhaps they are a little noiser than the previous Continental Premium Contact MO spec that I had, but not to a significant degree.

My purchase was based on the tests from AutoBild and Autocar, which were on 17". These tyres are good value too and four tyres cost the same as the equivalent Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.
9 - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Opel Vectra C 2.0T (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Replaced Michelin PS4 in search for something quieter and more comfortable without losing grip. They fullfilled the expectations on that. Thay are very grippy on the dry, and quiet and comfortable for a sporty tyre. Wet performance was very good too, although I didn't put them trough as many difficult tests as I did with the PS4.
Main weakness was the sttering feedback/precision. They are just ok on that area, and could not compare at all with the sharp, highly responsive PS4. Maybe raising the pressure would help, but I didn't explore it as I did not want to compromise the comfort.
Due to a change of car, I could not test the wear properly, but thay did not look like they wer going to wear too fast. Average life was expected.

3 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 170 tdi (235/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,800 average miles
The price was really good, and these are some of the best tyres available in this class. They are surprisingly quiet (a lot quieter than the 6 year-old Viking tyes I had before), and reasonably comfortable. The road feedback is really good, and they don't feel soft, such as the old ones, which weren't reinforced.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2019
Given 90% while driving a MINI Cooper S (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
Purchased my MINI Cooper S 6months ago and was shocked to see the prices of PS4 for MINI fitment in my country. 215/40/18 is gonna set be back about $1040 SGD after "discounts". Was given the option of Falken FK510 through recommendation but was hesitant to go ahead as I normally go ahead with either Michelin, Goodyear or Pirelli. Thank god I made the leap of faith.

Going through corners spiritually and having an average rpm of 4k for acceleration on a daily basis with 20,000km done and these tyres are only down at 60%.

Dry handling is amazing for its value, just a tad bit less grippy comparable to PS4 but it's really negliable. Still till date one of the best handling summer tyres I've fitted on.
Wet handling is fault less. Minimal pull towards the side for Aquaplaning even at 90kmph.
Comfort too is an immediate difference after changing out Stock Tyres (Pirelli P7 Runflat). But yeah, runflats comfort are horrible.
Will definitely fit them on again if the prices for PS4 is still more than S$50/piece.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2019
Given 76% while driving a SEAT 1.4 TSI (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
Firstly were fitted in my previous car (Skoda Octavia II). Tyres are a bit loud in my opinion, and the sidewalls are hard. I need to avoid potholes because of the stiffness of the wall (I always keep the right preasure in tyres).
Good value for money. Tyre for people who don't mind to have less comfort, but focus on safety and driving pleasure.
7 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2019
Given 97% while driving a Mazda Mazda3 1.6dTRS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 16 spirited miles
Very good tyres! handle very well at all speed. capable of high corner speed. wet handling is excellent!
1 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2019