Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210

Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 82% while driving a Renault Megane Sport Tourer (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
Great tyre
0 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Hyundai ix35 (225/60 R17 R) on mostly country roads for 3,000 easy going miles
As a older driver with lots of miles on uk roads over 40 years this is the first time i wish say this tyre is just great on my ix35 4x4 , and make this car better , lots better. First month in June 2019 lots of grip after four week thy roll nicer and have been sure footed in all kinds of weather. This month its been very cold and frosty and ice on parts of the roads with no sun on but car and tyres feel so much better . We have not had snow but looking forward to the day or weeks .
11 - tyre reviewed on December 4, 2019
Given 89% while driving a Ford Mondeo Mk3 1.8 (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Excellent tires ! Very good in dry and wet. Still not tested in snow but I believe they will be superb as all tests state...

The only negative , they are a little bit to the noisy side but only with windows open.

8 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Ford Mondeo (185/65 R14 T) on mostly country roads for 2,000 miles
+very comfortable tyre
+low noise
+good grip in the dry and snow
-weaker grip in wet stearing or on icy roads (but acceptable)
37 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2019
Given 88% while driving a Skoda fabia 3 hatchback (215/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1 easy going miles
I bought these Falken AS210 tyres in November 2018 but have not yet had an opportunity to use them on ice or snow. What I have noticed is that the grip appears far better than the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 summer tyres that originally came on the car (a Skoda Fabia). I have a long steep driveway (90'; 1 in 6) and reversing up it in my Skoda Fabia on the Bridgestone tyres was not the smoothest as the car shuddered on the way up (in reverse). I thought this was because the car had a small engine but with the Falken AS210 tyres reversing up the drive is no problem and far smoother.
In terms of mileage, to date I seem to be averaging about 2 miles per gallon less on the Falkens than on the Bridgestones but as I have only driven circa 1,500 miles so far on the Falkens I would treat this comparison only as 'indicative' at this time. The ride strikes me as being a little firmer on the Falken tyres while the noise levels appear similar to those I experienced with the Bridgestone tyres..
123 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2019