Falken FK451

The Falken FK451 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Falken FK452

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 119,010 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Falken FK451
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken FK451
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken FK451. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken FK451 Review

Given 84% while driving a BMW 328i Coupe (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Bought these tyres after reading a review in a BMW magazine as a cheap alternative to the more expensive top brands and have not been disappointed. Dry grip is great and I can't fault Wet grip either. I have done around 15000 miles over 5 years on these tyres and all four tyres have over 3.5mm left on them. I have not driven the car on any other tyre so not sure on how they compare to the top brands. The only issue I have had is cracks appearing between the treads over the last year, but I was told by the MOT test technician that a few of the top brands are prone to this problem as well and that the tyres are still safe to drive on.
11 - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2012

Latest Falken FK451 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken FK451 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the FK451.

Given 90% while driving a Audi TT (255/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Excellent all round
1 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2013
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
11 - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2012
Given 77% while driving a Nissan Primera (205/50 R16 W) on mostly town for 7,000 average miles
Mine are actually 452s as tested over 7K miles and highly recommended on this site as an excellent performing budget high performance tyre with a good wear rate.

I have found that these tyres, recently purchased and made by a japanese company, are subjectively as good as the Pirelli P6000s they replaced in all aspects. In addition, they are actually noticeably much smoother and quieter on the motorway - on my car at least - which is a most welcome improvement.

The fact they are currently ?28 cheaper per tyre than the Pirellis at Black Circles makes them an easy choice for those with access to this information. Spend more if you wish, but if you do please make sure you are actually getting something better!
0 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2009
Given 99% while driving a BMW E46 3 Series (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 0 spirited miles
I've bought brand new tyres about 10 000 km (~ 6250 miles)ago. These tyres are very good for my crazy driving style (grip on the dry or wet road)and they do fit to my car (BMW 330xd - 4 wheel drive). It's already 10 000 km, but they do look like the brand new. Very good tyres for the very reasonable price (price and quality). I've used Pirelli PZero before, but i did not get such good results (compare price and quality).
0 - tyre reviewed on August 19, 2008