Falken SN828

The Falken SN828 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 60% over 55,748 miles driven.

2011 Long Term Subjective Touring Shootout - 3rd of 4 tyres

• Positive - The Falken SN828 isn't a million miles away from the Toyo in any area. Another strong tyre with good dynamic abilities and reasonable grip.
  • Negative - Wore slightly quicker than the Toyo and didn't quite have the ultimate grip, but very similar tyres otherwise.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken SN828
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken SN828. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken SN828 Review

Given 67% while driving a Suzuki (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 25,000 average miles
Found these tyres after some research. Japanese company so quality assured and nicely moulded. I really like the tyre wear indicators - show when to rotate tyres - it's a shame other manufacturers have not copied the idea. They replaced Conti 3's and I found them much quieter and perfectly OK both in the wet and dry. Tyre life not as good as expected but still great value.
8 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2013

Latest Falken SN828 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken SN828 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Falken SN828? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Falken SN828 >>

Given 90% while driving a Lancia Lancia Y 1.2 (165/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Great tyres. Especially in the rain
0 - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2020
Given 75% while driving a Toyota Corolla II (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,500 easy going miles
In my experience, the tyres are noisier than necessary when running on tarmacadam roads. Even at moderate speeds(50 to 60 mph) the cabin environment suffers from excessive transmitted road noise. Since this Toyota Corrola Model was new to the UK market launched in February2019, replacing the previous Toyota Auris Hybrid, I was given to understand that the ride comfort was better with less cabin noise I am somewhat disillusioned to say the least???????
Is it likely that a different tyre specification could improve the driving experience ???????
0 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 44% while driving a CitroŽn C1 (155/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
These replaced Avon ZT5's on the front of my car after a puncture, were recommended by the guys at kwiktwit.The grip is very good in the dry, as you'd expect most tyres to be. When it's even the slightest bit wet/damp they're terrifying. Everybody thinks I'm a "rudeboy roy" wheel spinning off from traffic lights etc, when in fact this is the only way these tyres allow you to pull off in the wet. They handle sharp corners worse than the titanic did, in fact you may want to consider planning a route that involves no corners whatsoever for rainy days. Going around a roundabout at a modest speed I under-steered horrifically and came off sideways, fortunately I didn't crash into anything. Braking in the wet causes the wheels to lock up no matter how gently you press the brakes. The only reason I've still got these tyres on my car is because I'm an impoverished student, if you can afford to get anything other than these tyres then do so.
5 - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2014