Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun

The Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Falken Sincera SN110 Ecorun

Tyre review data from 26 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 262,935 miles driven.

2018 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 175/65 R14 - 1st of 14 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced summer tyres, especially good on dry roads, good in the wet
  • Negative - None mentioned

2014 ADAC 175/65 R14 Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre, good in the wet, relatively low fuel consumption
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun Review

Given 98% while driving a Fiat Panda (155/80 R13) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Very impressed! Better than the mothers conti ecocontact, and no comparison to the fulda ecocontrol that replaced. Very quiet, stick on the road, no abs blocking at all, very nice on the wet also. If they last, they will be the best tyre for the size. No surprise that they are the only tyres with A on the wet. Definitely would buy again!
214 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2016

Latest Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sincera SN832 Ecorun.

Given 77% while driving a (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 25,575 average miles
I have these tires fitted on my car since 18th Jan '18 and they still have half the life left on thread because my car doesn't weigh anything, its not pretty and aerodynamic either. But anyway, the handling on the dry is great where I can just take the tight corners fast without snapping over-steer. They grip very well too. The performance on the wet is also great because the tires disperse water quite well so I can just drive fast through heavy downpour. Fuel consumption however isn't as good as the Bridgestones I used to have where I could drive past 600km on a tank while on these Falkens - just past 500km even though I was pretty careful. These tires are great although they could get a little bit noisy once they're worn out halfway. But overall, i think the tires are great and will buy them again..
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2020
Given 96% while driving a Renault Clio II 1.2 16v (165/70 R13 T) on a combination of roads for 50 spirited miles
EXCELLENT tyres! I have wore ContiEcoContact 3 and Michelin energy saver+ but the Falken Sincera are THE choice. Perfect cost/effective, reliable and gives you full confidence. I had wore them after the conti's for 50.000 km on every road possible, then turned to Michelins but after 10.000 km got back to the Falkens. The label (E fuel, A wet) are completely accurate. End of transmission!
1 - tyre reviewed on December 21, 2019
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!
Given 83% while driving a Fiat Panda (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Overall those are excellent tyres, this model is very comparable to premium brands which cost much more.
Driving characteristics are very good, handling is predictable and you can both hear and feel the moment when the tyres are starting to lose grip when cornering (aggresively). I do not agree with one of the opinions regarding instability on potholes and bad roads - I have loads of those in my City and I had no problems with driving my Panda swiftly in town in speeds of 40-60kmh. They behave well on both dry and wet tarmac/cobblestones etc. but bear in mind that the perceived level of comfort has a lot to do with your cars suspension. The tyres are definitely okay and I found that Iactually have to be more careful because other drivers (mainly SUV...) tend to break more in the wet in places where I wouldn't need to. Going faster than that on crappy roads is both unsafe and bad for any car's suspension. Finally, the Falkens also behave well in high speeds of 120-140kmh. The only real downside is that they are slightly(but not much) noisier than some of the top brands.

0 - tyre reviewed on November 28, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.2 12V (185/65 R14) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
These tires are bit of a mixed bag for me, so I'll start with whats good with these;
Mid corner traction is very good, so good that I dont even lift off the gas on curvy sections of my every day commute. Initial traction feels really good, absolutely no tire spin at all even on very steep hills. They perform really good on rain, I had couple of downpours while driving on highway and it didnt felt like car was losing traction or acting different.
Things I dont like; braking, dry or wet no matter what I do I cannot get these tires to brake as good as my previous Bridgestone B250s, ABS kicks in so early that I had couple of emergency handbrake stops just because I couldnt stop from 70kph. Tramlining is a big issue with these tires, especially if the road surface is grooved, car gets extremely unpredictable getting off those grooves almost feels like trying to get out of a ditch while doing highway speeds. I have only done around 6K kms on these and I have a feeling these tires are going to last me a long time, I am expecting atleast 40-50K kms.
4 - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2019
Fiat (185/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I fitted these tyres in stead off the original Pirellis and to my enjoy these are perfect for a sportive driving style.
In the winter I changed for winter tyres ( also Pirelli ), but put back these summer tyres because they ware better driving and more grip than the winter tyres, even in snow.

5 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2019

See all 23 customer reviews of the Falken Sincera SN832 Ecorun (newest first) >>