Falken ZE914

The Falken ZE914 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken ZE912

This tyre has been replaced by the Falken ZIEX ZE914 EcoRun

Tyre review data from 92 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 915,155 miles driven.

2017 ACE SUV Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 11 tyres

2016 AutoBild Summer Tyre Test - 14th of 15 tyres

• Positive - High resistance to aquaplaning, short braking distances on wet roads, high comfort, low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Poor wet handling, high wear, average value
  • Overall - Satisfactory

2015 European Tyre Test 205/55 R16 - 11th of 19 tyres

• Positive - Very good in the dry
  • Negative - High wear
205/55 R16 91V   C B 70 8.50kgs
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken ZE914. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken ZE914 Review

Given 93% while driving a Skoda Fabia Scout 1.6 tdi (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
I've just ordered my 3rd set of Falkens for my car.
I drive approx. 1000 miles a week commuting from Cornwall to Hampshire.
the front set has lasted 30k miles in all weathers & everything from motorway to Cornish lanes. (rears have lasted over 60k but car is FWD)
they are down to the minimum now (1.7mm) and only now am I loosing confidence in them on the wet icy roads. I do drive hard and have every confidence in them hence why I change them I've gone for another set.

if they did motorbike tyres I'd be tempted to fit them to my CBF1000 as well!!
117 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2016

Latest Falken ZE914 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken ZE914 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ZE914.

Given 59% while driving a Saab Automobile 2.0T (210bhp) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 22 average miles
Tyres were on my saab 9-3 aero 250 hp when I bought it. They were on the car for about one year by then.

Not so impressed with these. Dry handling and grip is ok, but not great. Wet grip is bad in my opinion. I have to be carefull when taking corners in the wet because I can feel the car breaking loose easily. I'm spinning wheels in 3rd gear going straight. Road feedback is ok, but not great either. I've had kumho tyres on my previous car, different weight and engine of course (mg zr td 150 hp) but the grip compared to these was fenomenal. Aquaplanning is very good though on these tyres.

They are completely worn out after about 40 000 km. I drive sporty from time to time, but mostly not. I must say they do produce more and more noise now that they are getting worn. In the contrary, the grip stays the same.

I wouldn't buy them again.

0 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2019
Given 79% while driving a Toyota Mark II (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Bought a pair of these for the front of my Toyota and run semi slicks on the rear. I've always liked falken for the price and have had them on the front of many of my rwd cars as they are a brilliant all rounder. These are no exception. They perform well in all weathers, wear pretty well for a softer tyre and the front end of the car feels stable and accurate when cornering. I would buy again.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 25, 2019
This is the ultimate tyre test! Watch now!
Given 83% while driving a Holden Vectra V6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
I had conflicting advice from different tyre stores one saying these are the tyres for you the other saying don't touch them with a million-foot barge pole. The store saying don't touch said I'd be back in for fresh tyres new rims and a wheel alignment in 6000 miles max. but they held and went well. They gripped and gripped until you wanted to start playing up then they spun but you always felt in control. great tyres if i have another such car again i wouldn't hesitate to buy these again.
5 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2019
Given 74% while driving a Peugeot 206 GTI 180 (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
This Tyre make Falken one of my favorite Tyre maker. Fully recommended about value - money only little noisy and if last little more i would buy again.
7 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2018