Firestone Firehawk 900

The Firestone Firehawk 900 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Firestone firehawk S790

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 65,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Firestone Firehawk 900
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Firestone Firehawk 900
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Firestone Firehawk 900. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Firestone Firehawk 900 Review

Given 93% while driving a BMW 325i (185/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 50,000 average miles
Great tires, this is the third set of tires I buy from Firestone for my two cars and I really love it.
26 - tyre reviewed on September 3, 2017

Latest Firestone Firehawk 900 Reviews

Have you driven on the Firestone Firehawk 900 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Firehawk 900.

26 - tyre reviewed on September 3, 2017
Audi TT (245/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 500 average miles
Bought 4 firestone firehawk runflats to ho on me tt since i have put them on theres been a noisy tyre noise outside when window is open and especially driving round built up areas and estates dead noisy embarrassing and have been told that runflats really shouldnt be on audi vehicles so have bought some good year eagle f1 asemetric 3 to go on them this wknd so i would stay away from firestone on any tt guys 😡😡😡
7 - tyre reviewed on July 9, 2017
Do winter tyres really work on supercars? Watch this video to find out!
Given 73% while driving a SEAT LEON 1.8TSI (225/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Good looking tyres, good grip in wet and dry. A balanced all season tyre with cood price
The only drawback is that they are noisy. Have two set of these tyres and they are aboce average.
3 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2014