Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO

The Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Firestone Winterhawk 2

This tyre has been replaced by the Firestone Winterhawk 3

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 57,940 miles driven.

2014 50 Winter Tyre Braking Overview - 28th of 48 tyres

2013 Winter Tyre Overview - Braking - 23rd of 50 tyres

2012 Auto Bild 42 Winter Tyre Braking Test - 12th of 43 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO Review

Ford (195/50 R15) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
Generally good grip on dry roads but not so impressive on the wet. Had one too many wheel spins in the same places where I previously had none with my summer tyres.

Road noise is high and comfort drops significantly. That aside they are hard wearing, with almost no significant drop noticed when replaced with summer tyres.

Will not buy again...
2 - tyre reviewed on July 19, 2016

Latest Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO Reviews

Have you driven on the Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO >>

Ford (195/50 R15) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles

Will not buy again...
2 - tyre reviewed on July 19, 2016
Given 61% while driving a Fiat Punto Mk2b Sporting 1.4 (185/55 R15 T) on mostly country roads for 10 average miles
Good tires performing well on snow, but i wont buy them again the tires are pretty unexpecteble on wet and rainy roads. I get wheelspin starts when i try to accelerate quikly on damp roads. My continental sport contact 3 tire's are performing better on wet dampy roads.
The wear of the tires is verry good the last a long time!
0 - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2016
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 47% while driving a CitroŽn C3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Worst winter tyre's ever, i crash on the mountains road in italy, i hit a small part with black snow ( snow with sand) amd my rear start to spun-off, but the funny fact is that i regain the control ofr 2 sec and i hit agin snow and i crashed in the rock. Buy another snow tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2015
Given 77% while driving a BMW 318 (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 7,500 average miles
I bought those tires back in 2010. This will be their 4th winter and I am extremely pleased. My review is for the 195/65/15. I am from Bulgaria and here we have good winters. However, I put the winter tyres when the temperatures are indeed low so I save them the warm days. On wet you will experience a little bit of lagging and a bit understear. However, on snow and sluggish roads they perform very well. They have strong boards and this keeps them from malforming. The wear is great. Placed 5 on progressivness since I don't drive them at the limit.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 1, 2013
Given 81% while driving a Renault Megane II Break 1.5dCI 105Hp (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
A very balanced tyre and very good for her price. The only thing that don't like at them is the wet grip...I lose the confidence with this tyres when the road is wet, but in the rest all the things are ok. Life time is very good also and please take into consideration that I use this tyres in Romania where the roads are not good at all...
0 - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2013