Fullrun HP199

The Fullrun HP199 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 75 tyre reviews averaging 35% over 480,451 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Fullrun HP199
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fullrun HP199
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fullrun HP199. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Fullrun HP199 Review

Given 11% while driving a BMW 325i M Sport (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 450 spirited miles
DON'T TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE!!!! HORRENDOUS IN EVERY WAY!! DOWN RIGHT DANGEROUS. All 4 tyres were split all the way round on the inside wall within the first month of driving. I did less than 450 miles before i had great pleasure and relief in chucking then in the tyre dealers skip, as he fitted new Vredestien Sessanta's all round.
104 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2012

Latest Fullrun HP199 Reviews

Have you driven on the Fullrun HP199 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Fullrun HP199? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Fullrun HP199 >>

Given 17% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Coupe (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Death may be fatal, horrendous!!!!
4 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2020
Given 10% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Coupe (255/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Not great
2 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2019
Trying to pick the very best all season tyre? Watch this!
Given 77% while driving a Toyota 2006 Avalon (185/60 R15) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
My corolla needed tyres. There were so many diffferent brands available. I opted for a cheap one. To my surprise these Fullrun tyres seem to be pretty good especially for the price. I have had them on for 1 year now. These are accetpable on both hot and wet roads. I ive these tyres 7.5 out of 10. Will deifinitely buy Fullrun again.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Honda 1.6 I DTEC (225/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 12,000 spirited miles
I dont get the negative reviews on these tires . I've bought mine brand new with aftermarket rims last year April and these had been nothing but amazing . Good traction on both wet and dry , low noise and seems pretty durable .
11 - tyre reviewed on February 16, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Toyota Camry (215/60 R16) on mostly town for 11,000 average miles
I have using FULLRUN tyres for about 6 months. They are quite good and durable. This BRAND has improved over the years. Infact i would say they are one of the better chinese tyres compared to some of the others such as Sailun and Westlake. The FULLRUN tyres provided me with great comfort in all tyes of weather (rain and shine). Noise levels were acceptable although my car does have a radio and dvd player. Overall i give these tyres 8/10 especially considering the competitive price! I highly recommend FULLRUN tyres.
12 - tyre reviewed on July 25, 2017