GT Radial 4Seasons

GT Radial 4Seasons Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Suzuki (185/60 R15 H) on mostly country roads for 0 easy going miles
just fitted on recommendation., I will update later.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2019
Given 50% while driving a Fiat Panda 4 x4 (175/65 R15) on mostly town for 1,500 spirited miles
Early days 1000 miles, initially very good, this week's rain= drying out/damp roundabouts a bit hairy compared to old Maxxis ASP2 and Conti Winter contact. I never had to slow from dry speeds with old tyres! GT Radial good wet/damp in straight-line braking just roundabouts giving issue at moment.
Perhaps the roads are greasy but after downpours I'd have thought washed clean. We will see as time and weather change.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 10,500 average miles
Bought these gt radial as recommendations from my local dealer, at a fraction of the price of the crossclimate that were on display. Extremely happy after 4 months of driving. Very comfortable, gives nice confidence on wet roads and handle well on dry roads. Sofar drove about 10,000 miles and tread is like new! These tyres will last!!
Highly recommended, use the moneysaved over the french premium tyre!
6 - tyre reviewed on May 28, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
An excellent all season tyre. Works well in all conditions. Have tried them on snow & ice, performed well without issues.
I bought a set of four for my Astra K at around 2/3rds of the price of Cross Climates. I was not disappointed at all.
They feel safe in all road conditions.
Gone are the days of me buying a winter & summer set of tyres now. GT Radial have upped their game with this all season tyre at a bargain price.
25 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2019