GT Radial Adventuro A/T

The GT Radial Adventuro AT is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 31% over 23,000 miles driven.

2017 Drive Out Off Road 4x4 Tyre Test - 6th of 7 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial Adventuro AT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the GT Radial Adventuro AT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest GT Radial Adventuro AT Reviews

Have you driven on the GT Radial Adventuro AT tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the GT Radial Adventuro AT? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your GT Radial Adventuro AT >>

Given 34% while driving a Land Rover Discovery 3 (225/45 R17 H) on mostly motorways for 8,000 average miles
These tyres are shocking I'm running these on my discovery 3... I had a set of different tyres on before and I got told buy these the tyre fitting company said go for these gt radial adventurous honestly for £490 there the worst shocking in the wet crap on any road surface even in the dry you go round a roundabout my abs kicks in these tyres have no grip I go to a 4x4 course and honestly off road these are a bad tyre a bit of wet grass sloppy mud these tyres Don't grip there 100% a waste of money the only good thing is they don't hum on the motorway but that's the only good thing about these tyres honest answer... Crap.....
0 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2019
Given 28% while driving a Jeep Wrangler 2,8 CRD (265/70 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Changing from BF Goodrich, which I was wearing, to this tyre was a very very bad decision.They convinced me that it was the same level tyre.
Of course it is half price but the risk you take is 10 times higher.
In the dry road it spins heavily. In the wet road is the biggest problem. Without 4x4 on you simply don’t go anywhere. If you do keep a 70 meter distance otherwise just pray.
The grip in the snow and off road is ok.
No matter how much I tried the tyre simply doesn’t wear off at all, which I don’t see as positive.
After almost 2 years I went back to BF Goodrich.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 24, 2019
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!

See all 2 customer reviews of the GT Radial Adventuro AT (newest first) >>