GT Radial FE1 City

The GT Radial FE1 City is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

The GT Radial FE1 City is available in 16 sizes, with rims from 13-16", section widths from 145 to 195 and series sizes 55 to 80. The tyre was designed by the company’s R&D Centre in Hannover, Germany and features a silhouette of the city of Cologne to mark its European R&D credentials.

Positioned as an urban tyre for long life and confident wet and dry handling, the product is aimed at front wheel drive, A-C segment vehicles such as the Fiat 500, Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Fox and Polo.

Attributes include a strengthened design to protect against city driving damage from potholes, kerbs and speed bumps and a new compound to improve mileage potential with lighter manoeuvring plus better braking and acceleration at low to moderate speeds.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 3,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the GT Radial FE1 City
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial FE1 City
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the GT Radial FE1 City. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest GT Radial FE1 City Reviews

Have you driven on the GT Radial FE1 City tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the FE1 City.

Given 79% while driving a Skoda Citygo (165/70 R14) on a combination of roads for 3,000 easy going miles
An excellent tyre for the Skoda Citigo that I drive. The handling and grip are excellent. Road noise is low and the wear rate has so far been very good. What it is like when I have clicked up another 10,000 miles we shall have to wait and see, although I predict it to continue being an excellent wear rate. Never having seen them before I was rather sceptical, but I think that I have been won over.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2019