Gislaved Euro Frost 3

The Gislaved Euro Frost 3 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 14,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Gislaved Euro Frost 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Gislaved Euro Frost 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Gislaved Euro Frost 3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Gislaved Euro Frost 3 Review

Given 87% while driving a Alfa Romeo 147 JTD (195/60 R15) on mostly country roads for 8,000 easy going miles
I bought these as it was cheaper to buy a second-hand set of alloys and new tyres in this size than it was to put all weather or winter tyres on my Alfa running 215/45/17 tyres. Turns out this was a good move, these are great winter tyres and after three winters of mixed use are still at 2/3rds of the original tread depth. Great in the snow and ice but could be better in heavy rain conditions. Definitely I would buy these again.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2013

Latest Gislaved Euro Frost 3 Reviews

Have you driven on the Gislaved Euro Frost 3 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Euro Frost 3.

Given 91% while driving a SEAT ibiza 1.4 (175/70 R14 T) on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
will buy them again