Goodride SW601

The Goodride SW601 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 68,600 miles driven.

2016 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 26th of 43 tyres

2013 Winter Tyre Overview - Braking - 34th of 50 tyres

2012 Auto Bild 42 Winter Tyre Braking Test - 24th of 43 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodride SW601
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodride SW601. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Goodride SW601 Review

Given 80% while driving a BMW 3 series (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 5,600 spirited miles
Bought 2 of them for rears on my BMW 3-series ( no LSD,ASC ) and those are fantastic! Cheap,reliable and great in combination with GOodride SW602 for fronts! Handling is priceless - those tyres help a lot! Check my SW602 review also - GREAT TYRES!
33 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2015

Latest Goodride SW601 Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodride SW601 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SW601.

33 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2015
Given 77% while driving a Peugeot 206 (175/65 R14 T) on mostly country roads for 3,000 easy going miles
Best cheap tyre. Better than some other cheap that adds braking distance rather than keeping it 10 percent from the best tyres like this one, I keep distance while driving, I could use the worst crappy tyres but as Ive aged I rather have the extra safety, therefore I bought what I thought was the best cheap winter tyre and it can take it all. Will take you forward on 5" deep snow , wet and dry average. Best usage for tyre is below 0 C degress because these tyre are very soft.
Tyres only used one season and two more months ahead.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015
Given 77% while driving a Volkswagen Touran sport TDi (225/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
We had it on our family car Touran Sport with DSG. Mostly town driving by wife however we also do quite a bit of motorway driving. This year will be the 4th season and we have driven around 15 in last 3 years. Their handling is wooly. Absolutely no feedback when it warm (above 12C), acceptable in cold. Grip is second to none. I have driven these in heavy snow on motorways un-gritted lanes and never miss a beat. Not bad at all in wet and frosty weather. Never skidded and have been thoroughly reliable. Also lasted well. At £47 they are a bargain and do the job. Why spend a fortune on big brands.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2014
Given 81% while driving a CitroŽn C5 (215/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
Excellent grip in the snow. We live in rural Aberdeenshire which has plenty of snow and ice thro' the winter. We do high mileages also and these tyres make sense as all year round tyres at £54 a tyre from Mytyres, they're cheaper than many ordinary summer tyres. I know they should be V rated but who's going to drive at 136 mph or in a style likey to heat them up to that temperature on rural A roads??
If money is your thing, go and buy a pair of verdistines and pay £120 a tyre, otherwise these tyres make good sense and are an excellent all round tyre. (I had a pair of old Vredistines on my Forrester and they were very slippery in the wet and the dry).
4 - tyre reviewed on August 31, 2011