Goodyear Eagle Vector

Goodyear Eagle Vector Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz C220 CDI Estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
Have had these tyres on an 220 CDI Mercedes estate 25000 miles. Great all round tyre.
Ideal for this type of motor
1 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2013
Given 100% while driving a Audi Audi A4 1.9 Tdi 130 Sport (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 33,000 average miles
Have bought these tyres again , no hesitation really good grip wet and dry and have lasted lot longer than I thought 33,000 miles on the front of my Audi a4 diesel so I cant complain . Would recomend these
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2013
Given 80% while driving a Audi A3 TDi quattro sport (225/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 0 spirited miles
These tyres I got when I bought the car about 9months ago in summer. They were very good then, I was able to drive quite sportily on the backroads without any doubt of loosing grip or understeering.

With the recent heavy snow and about 13000miles later, this car with these tyres has battled through it as if it were a rainy day. excellent handling and traction even with tread
2 - tyre reviewed on January 11, 2011
Given 71% while driving a Volvo s60 D5 (163) (225/45 R17 V) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Good all round tyre. I bought a set of 4 tyre in november 2008 as 2nd hand with 6.5mm of tread. The front lasted some 15.000 mile and rear are still on after 30.000 mile. I found a good compromise for english seasons, quite cool in the summer and not so cold in the winter and I think they are a good choice if you can't afford to go for winter tyres for 2-3 months a year then change back for summer ones.
Proved to have very good grip on the road on very cold days, some grip on snow (although can't except winter tyre performance), good on both wet and dry tarmac. Noisier than summer tyres but quieter than winter ones.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 17, 2010