Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2

The Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 94% over 52,330 miles driven.

2020 Teknikens 17 Inch Summer Tyre Test - 2nd of 10 tyres

• Positive - No obvious flaws and good balance of characteristics.
  • Negative - Average resistance to aquaplaning.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2 Review

Given 100% while driving a Toyota Auris (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 1,000 easy going miles
Been looking for new set of summer tyres after decided to change my wheels size too, I went from 17 wheels down to 16 and fitted new set of Goodyear efficient grip performance 2, latest model tyres, they were made in week 7 of 2020 and I fitted them in week 8 of 2020, absolutely brand new and fresh rubber. So far so good, traveled around 1000 miles and tyres are excellent, performance, comfort, even though they are smaller size there is no negative performance, corners great, braking in both dry and wet is good, car feels very positive to drive , noise level also good. This is the first review of these new model efficient grip performance as other reviews are for the older model, I been using the previous egp for years and now I think my tyres for the next few years are exactly those especially if they last as they are advertised . Highly recommend to try them. They are made in Germany too. 👍
59 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2020

Latest Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2 >>

Given 100% while driving a Kia Motors ceed (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Great new tire! Perfect in all road conditions with excellent handling, grip, comfort and without noise. For now, I'm really satisfied. I'll get back with another review after this summer season.
11 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2020
Want the best 18" Sports tyre? Watch this!
Given 93% while driving a SEAT LEON ST 1.6TDi SE DSG (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 30 easy going miles
I recently bought a pair of these Performance 2 tyres to replace a couple of ageing budget tyres on my car (fitted by the previous owner) and I am truly delighted with the improvement they have made. I didn't expect to be able to tell much difference, but the car feels noticeably smoother, quieter and just better overall. I can't compare them to other premium tyres, but well worth the money over budget alternatives in my opinion. Would definitely buy again.
14 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2020
59 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2020

See all 3 customer reviews of the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2 (newest first) >>